**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Love in a battlerealm 3 domino is impossible epic

2»

Comments

• Options
    Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    Definitely not impossible bro. With your team and play style maybe it's difficult but keep at it, you sure can. I used my 5* Starky 5/65 and don't have any champ to recommend but more of a playing style. Take block damage and do your thing when you have an opportunity to inflict damage.

Good luck!
  • Options
    OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Ghost is pretty good but that debuff immune domino and Emma Frost sure do cost revives man
  • Options
    CRΣXツCRΣXツ Posts: 11
    Thanks everyone! I actually have 5 5 stars but their all trash kahmala kahn king groot iron patriot black panther and cable, i guess ill just keep grinding for 4* 5/50 then ill try it again :)
  • Options
    50/50*
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    do you know how to swipe back and punish her dash? Any tech champ is good for her.
  • Options
    Intercept? Yea i did that for masacre but im not too good at it tho
  • Options
    Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Carames wrote: »
    I usually just bait her heavies and specials, then go in for a few hits. Just bring your biggest hitters to wear her down. Odds are, though, if you find her tough, you're going to absolutely hate the final OG DP.

Dude that domino destroyed me a bunch of times before I beat her, but the final deadpool was really easy for me.
  • Options
    I just beat domino without rank 5 champs! Wow yes lads!!!
  • Options
    CRΣXツ wrote: »
    Intercept? Yea i did that for masacre but im not too good at it tho

It's really easy to do vs. Domino:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7mOQjTBmGA
  • Options
    Congrats @CRΣXツ
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    S1N1STR3 wrote: »
    I got her down to 50% percent once with my whole team and died. My team is all 4* r4 40/40 stark spidey r4 40/40 ghost rider r4 40/40 hyperion (awakened) archangelR4 40/40 (awakened) and magik r4 24/40. It just seems pretty impossible. Any recommended champs?

It's not a quest for such week team, you need to wait a bit more
    I got her down to 50% percent once with my whole team and died. My team is all 4* r4 40/40 stark spidey r4 40/40 ghost rider r4 40/40 hyperion (awakened) archangelR4 40/40 (awakened) and magik r4 24/40. It just seems pretty impossible. Any recommended champs?

Yeah, I got some recommended champs for ya! Pretty much any 5* r4/55 or higher!!! I'm just playing with you! lol. Use Crossbones and the Domino intercept technique. I believe he is one of the few champs that won't ever trigger critical failure.
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Never mind I read further and saw that you pulled it off with your 4*4/40s. Awesome job man. You got some skills!! For me the hardest part was the Emma frost I saved that path for after I beat all of the rest of it. For some reason I struggled with the classic Iron man on the last map for a minute or 2.
  • Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    edited February 2019

just simply beyond your level.
    it is the hardest difficulty and designed for rosters much stronger than yours.
    simply just the way it is.
    you are not strong enough for this level yet.

congrats on finally getting there.
    good to see hard work pays off.

but you cant expect to walk in and do the hard difficulty straight up at your level.
    this is event easier than most other Epic content by a long way. so just bear that in mind for future
  • Options
    WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    R4 4* sig20 starlord all day, its likely ur approach to fighting her is wrong, she is fairly easy, I use some revives only cause of low health champs but overall not to bad.
  • Options
    WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    Encroaching stun will not interrupt a special attack, so as the timer expires use the special attack even if she is blocking to avoid getting stunned.