**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Willpower

Is willpower worth spending point?

Willpower 69 votes

Yes
75%
danielmathTimone147Spity68TendersquadJadedSundance_2099RikuremaSolrac_2Foxhero007AlCapone2727Jim0172N1tr0_33Sixshot1ezgoingMrTicTac19992008damianohmtkhan08WorknprogressPaulinodasilvJohnLocke117 52 votes
No
24%
GamerLeNoirFaineantngray13Feeney234ForgotN_Soldiercaptaincushusername7312axelelf_1spaceoctopusAleorBlackJ4zzDenslo500OnesuavebroInfinityM04sickboy9Midnite93Donkilla 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Depends.
    Act4 Exploration. Yupp 3 Points! (chaos!!!)

Nodes or champs that reverse Heal got an easy catch with you.
    For Hard Content: No. If you Need that to survive, your not ready for the Content.
  • Options
    I just have one point on it, it helps to recover health in certain scenarios
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    Yes
    It’s a nice feature to have when you have block some certain damage from bleed and stuff plus you basically heal when you have stuff like Armor break, power lock, etc.
  • Options
    peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    Yes
    heal back some of the chip block damage?

really huge for all players since that health could be used to survive or take out another fight or two
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    No
    better invest in deep wounds or assassin. I don't have willpower anymore as defancive mysteries are imo worse than offensive ones, and you have to throw to many points in it to unlock wp. plus after it was nerfed it's not a big deal
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 786 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Yes
    I’ve got a point in it. Likely wouldn’t run more unless running suicides, but they appear to either be broken or have a misleading description as @DorkLessons showcased on his stream earlier this evening.
  • Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    I have two points in willpower and 3 points in the poison damage increase one.

Willpower says 0.6% health regenerated per second for ever detrimental effect.

The poison attack one says 0.6% lost per second.

Yet my champs are losing way more than that gain?

Why?

I feel lied to
  • Options
    Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    I have two points in willpower and 3 points in the poison damage increase one.

Willpower says 0.6% health regenerated per second for ever detrimental effect.

The poison attack one says 0.6% lost per second.

Yet my champs are losing way more than that gain?

Why?

I feel lied to

Because poison reduces healing (by 30% iirc)
  • Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    In general? Well damn I don't recall that anywhere but makes sense.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No
    I don’t think it’s worth paying to unlock unless you are going to run suicides. If you already have it unlocked it’s debatable
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    In general? Well damn I don't recall that anywhere but makes sense.

It’s always been like that. Which is the reason you need it maxed.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    No
    Majority of my points are in offense, and a handful in utility. I only have 6 points in defense.
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    No
    It doesn't heal enough for how rarely it triggers.
    When they nerfed the frequency, they should have buffed the potency.