**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold taken but never reversed

In-Game Name: PeculiarJoe
Device and Model: iPhone 7+
Device Operating System: iOS 12.1.4
Cellular or WiFi: WIFI predominantly
Game Version Installed: 21.3
Game Mode: Champion leveling
Description of the Issue: I was in the process of leveling my 5* Angela to 4/5, was on 50/55 and I had just selected enough ISO to go to 55/55. On button clicked, I saw the necessary gold reserves being allocated for the level purchase, and the game went into connection limbo. I thought it might respond, but the game kicked me out, so I decided to cold reset the game, and launch it again.

When I returned to the leveling screen, the 55/55 had not taken effect, rather, it was reverted to 50/55 but the gold that I had spent at that point, was not reversed.

See the following screenshots. Luckily, I decided to take a snap before:

kxucg30k1dvs.jpeg

When I hit the button for the level. Went into limbo at that point.

84fytktkvt06.jpeg

After I logged into the game after the cold reset, you can see the gold allocation has not been reversed, yet the ISO spend had. Bloody annoying.

Comments

• Hey PeculiarityJoe, unfortunately, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums and are unable to review account-specific activity. Therefore, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team for assistance. You can contact them by clicking HERE.

Alternatively, if you would prefer to contact our Support Team from within the game, simply click on the gear shaped icon, located in the top left corner of the Home screen. From there, tap the button which says “Support”, then tap the button that says “Need more help? Contact us”.
This discussion has been closed.