**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else want to see Mods profiles?

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
I would love to see what the champ lineup is for some of the mods around here. It would be cool to see what champs they have experience with and what they are chasing after as well.

Comments

• Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    meh.
    personally the only profiles i am interested in other than my own are my alliance members or potential recruiits for my alliance.
    thats all that matters to me.

i assume there is reasons they dont share their IGN, could become target for hackers, or just get spammed with requests.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Something to ponder:

For mods that have accounts (Not test accounts), they are more than likely incognito... which means, you could have Miike, Lyra, Zibiit or Vydious in your alliance and not even know it.
  • Options
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    I guess I'm curious to see if any mods are end game players or just middle of the road players. F2p or pay to win players.

how would you know f2p v p2p by their roster?
    my guess would be middle of the road, maybe occasionally spend.
  • Options
    i have a 5/65 medusa sig 100 and soon to be a 5/65 caiw at sig 120.
    i have a bunch of 4/55.
    my rating is 815k.

wat does that tell you?

hint. i barely spend anything.
    only very occasionally on deals under $10
  • Options
    MaatMan wrote: »
    i have a bunch of 4/55.
    my rating is 815k.

wat does that tell you?

That tells me you've probably been playing for at least 2 years, grinded arena for a long time for units and are an above average player when it comes to taking on harder content.

Yes , yes and id like to think yes.
    But it doesnt tell u money i spend.
    U only know that cus i told u
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Fjolnir wrote: »
    I’d be more interested to see them try and clear chapter 2 of the Captain Marvel event with their accounts.

That one made me laugh.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    It’s not something I really care about, but there were a few profile pics floating around a couple of years back, around the time they showed game team members trying to play the game at NYCC.

The profiles were average at best. The game play was likewise.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Idk about you guys but I think Kabam Pertinax is on the top 100 leaderboards

Why would you think that? @TheSpicyKnight
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Hamin wrote: »
    Something to ponder:

For mods that have accounts (Not test accounts), they are more than likely incognito... which means, you could have Miike, Lyra, Zibiit or Vydious in your alliance and not even know it.

Well that could explain why this guy in my ally has legit CEO luck lmao, he got a 5* havok twice and a 5* mr sinister from 5 fgmc🤔
  • Options
    ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    Something to ponder:

I could be miike . Wait am I miike??
    @Kabam Miike am I you? (Don't worry you don't have to answer that)
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    i have a bunch of 4/55.
    my rating is 815k.

wat does that tell you?

That tells me you've probably been playing for at least 2 years, grinded arena for a long time for units and are an above average player when it comes to taking on harder content.

Would you agree that if someone has 1 or more 5/65 champs that they have either spent money whether small or large amount or they grind their hearts out though?

One of our better players has no gifting badge, has always been FTP and hates arena. Just does enough to cover donations. If you are able to play in an alliance that gets good rewards and can complete hard content you can get a lot of champ crystals and rank up materials.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm F2P and enjoy playing the game at a casual pace. Have found it isn't worth the rat race to play and push myself to the extreme. I'm not ashamed to say I haven't finished Act 4, RTL (and obviously the Labyrinth), Variant, but I've enjoyed my progress and know I will make more Act 4 progress this year and still have content to look forward to playing.
  • Options
    i have a bunch of 4/55.
    my rating is 815k.

wat does that tell you?

Would you agree that if someone has 1 or more 5/65 champs that they have either spent money whether small or large amount or they grind their hearts out though? I guess the point of this post is I want to see what level the mods play this game if at all

I get why you are asking.
    I was only refering to the part you said about p2w and f2p.
    For one it is p2p not p2w.
    And secondly unless someone tells you if they spend you cannot tell. Unless you look at COw. I have many people in my alliance some whom spend a but and have much lower profiles than me who spends very little. Look at the profile of Brian Grant. Fully f2p and has awesome profile.