**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

The new "Next Serie" in arenas + the crash recovery system

I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
When you're playing a 3v3 arena and you have a crash, once you resume this fight and continue to the Next Series, the selection for champs will be buged because you just can chose ONE champ instead the three, despite you're in the Right Arena. It just happen if it's your first crash and the Crash Recovery System resume the missed fight.

Happily if you try start the serie with ONE champ, an error is displayed and you're bumped back again, saving you of lose the streak.
As "trivia", the champ selected when it's buged, now will be selected in the 1v1 Arena, as if you used it in this arena.

Steps:
- Play a Serie in any 3v3 Arenas.
- Have a crash, but it should be your first crash in the last 2 hours.
- Restart the game and the Crash Recovery System should resume the fight crashed.
- Finish this Serie and Tap "Next Serie".
- Now you will have the bug. You will be in the right arena but can choose only one champ.

Comments

• I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Bump.

This bug is easily reproducible.
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
    But, why?
    Bump.
    Since I reported it a new version was released and this bug is still here and no sign about it was addressed.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    When you're playing a 3v3 arena and you have a crash, once you resume this fight and continue to the Next Series, the selection for champs will be buged because you just can chose ONE champ instead the three, despite you're in the Right Arena. It just happen if it's your first crash and the Crash Recovery System resume the missed fight.

Happily if you try start the serie with ONE champ, an error is displayed and you're bumped back again, saving you of lose the streak.
    As "trivia", the champ selected when it's buged, now will be selected in the 1v1 Arena, as if you used it in this arena.

Steps:
    - Restart the game and the Crash Recovery System should resume the fight crashed.
    - Now you will have the bug. You will be in the right arena but can choose only one champ.

That's not from the Crash Recovery System. It's been around for a month or two from what I've seen. You enter the Arena and the 1vs1 Menu comes up. All you have to do is back out and reenter, and the proper Menu comes back.
    edited August 2017

Steps:

That's not from the Crash Recovery System. It's been around for a month or two from what I've seen. You enter the Arena and the 1vs1 Menu comes up. All you have to do is back out and reenter, and the proper Menu comes back.

This have happened to me just after the CRS happen.
    And it have happened to me only after the "Next Series" System was added.
    This bug could be easily reproducible following the steps above and everything involved both things.
    If you know another steps and situations, please add it, because it could be a new face of the problem.

I know I just should go back a reenter again, but it's a bug anyway and should be fixed.
    Plus, it's pretty annoyed when you have a crash thanks to a bug of the game then you face to another bug of the game right after.
    My prev reply was blocked because I edited it fixing orthography (yep, this forum's problem is still happening) so I'm trying to post the reply it again.

This bug could be easily reproducible following the steps above and everything involved both things.
    If you know another steps and situations, please add it, because it could be a new face of the problem.

I know I just should go back a reenter again, but it's a bug anyway and should be fixed.
    Plus, it's pretty annoyed when you have a crash thanks to a bug of the game then you face to another bug of the game right after.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    My prev reply was blocked because I edited it fixing orthography (yep, this forum's problem is still happening) so I'm trying to post the reply it again.

What I'm saying is I've experienced it without the CRS. I know because I posted it. Lol.
    edited August 2017
    Well yep, look like it's the same problem.

At least, I think at that time the "Next Serie" System was already in the game. Are you sure it was not crash related? Can you remember something before the problem?. I just noticed the pattern because it happen to me several times per grind days. And those steps allow reproduce the bug every time.
    edited August 2017
    Bump.
    A new update is coming. A good chance for fix it.