**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

DELETE IF NOT ALLOWED> DONT JOIN MARVEL INSIDER IF YOUR CANADIAN EH

SOO im canadian and ive been a part or marvel insider for about 2 and a half years now, i emailed support about some issues i was having and they deactivated my account and i have not been able to reach a human being to get any feed back, super frustrated and disappointed.
Just some friendly advice.. if your canadian dont get excited about marvel insider

Comments

• ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    I’ve never had a positive experience with them. I quit trying after 3 emails went unanswered. They are terrible.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    It does state in the tos that it is for us residents only
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    edited February 2019
    @Adamdrt2006 i have dual citizenship, i live in Washington, just in canada for work
    i joined insider while i was still in Washington,.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,138 ★★★★★
    I've never had an issued redeeming points for rewards for over a year now, and recently with 3* Thing. I'm from Canada
    i made the mistake of emailing them, asking if there would be any issues redeming points because i live in canada at the moment. they just deactivated my account.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    SOO im canadian and ive been a part or marvel insider for about 2 and a half years now, i emailed support about some issues i was having and they deactivated my account and i have not been able to reach a human being to get any feed back, super frustrated and disappointed.
    Just some friendly advice.. if your canadian dont get excited about marvel insider

I'm a member, living in Toronto. No issues. Sorry you are having some.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Sorry this happened to you hoser. Tough luck eh.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    @Adamdrt2006 i have dual citizenship, i live in Washington, just in canada for work
    i joined insider while i was still in Washington,.

Did you move to Canada, or just there for like a day to work>? your post implies you live there.
    @Adamdrt2006 I live in Blaine Washington, just in british columbia for work. been here since january this year, otherwise im a US resident.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    @Adamdrt2006 I live in Blaine Washington, just in british columbia for work. been here since january this year, otherwise im a US resident.

Sounds like you are a Canadian resident, but an American citizen, as you are currently residing there.
    Makes me wonder how they think its acceptable to deactivate my account for that reasoning.. IM STILL A US RESIDENT REGARDLESS. i do not have an address in Canada, i stay in camp. My residency is with the company i work for, which is an american owned company. its just making no sense to me why they would deactivate it.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,786 ★★★★★
    I'm British and I've had no issues with getting rewards since I joined in 2017. I sometimes don't get the points for reading articles despite doing so multiple times, but it's usually only a 250 point article.

I once contacted support as it seemed my account had been deactivated, but it was because they were doing maintenance and I got a reply saying that and it's been fine since.

*shrugs*
  • As this doesn't pertain directly to the game, I'll be shutting this down. Issues involving Marvel Insider are to be handled by their Support.
This discussion has been closed.