**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Drop A Tier In AW After A Win [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    xNig said:

Yeah. Got that too for my alliance.

Told them to chill and go itemless for this season and let Kabam sort it out. 😂

lol..... we can only hope they address this. my guys are chill about it. and i am confident regarless we will sit in middle of gold 1 so our season should be the same.
    but its a reall bad feeling knowing this is going on and affecting alot of people
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    i have not notice anything wrong.
    i have not experienced wat you are talking about at all.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    We won a tier 5 war. We were then matched with a tier 6 alliance next. We noticed the 4x multiplier we had earn was still there, so we didn't worry about it. Now, as the war has ended.. it shows that we were only awarded a 3.4x when during the war it stated 4x. What's happening here? Do I need to file a ticket? Any help is appreciated.. thanks!
    Screenshots are of: previous war results, war room screen during this war

and then results of this war..
    They didn't post in order though.. apologies:)
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★

Just some screenshots from our latest war, upon winning last time out we had moved to tier 7. When we were matched with our opponent for this war I had noticed we were now being registered as tier 8 although it still had the 3.2 multiplier next to the tier so thought maybe it was a visual bug.
    Upon winning we found out we had been rewarded tier 8 multiplier and points??? Considering we are 60 odd teams out from moving from gold 2 to gold 1 I would say this has affected us pretty substantially by not getting the correct multiplier? Can anyone from kabam give us an update as I’m sure this isn’t the first you have heard of it?
    Yes, I also posted a thread. This happened to us as well. The advertised multiplier during the war was not honored at the conclusion of the war.
    Apparently, there is another thread on this now. Can anyone look into it this?
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Still happening. During enlistment wait period from end of last war to when matchmaking started again it showed us in tier 12 with 4/5* shard rewards. Once matchmaking completed we were in tier 13 with 3/4* shard rewards. This is ridiculous.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Out of curiosity, why is your alliance named after makeup?
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    it happened to us. Won a big matchup and was put down a tier... This whole system is screwy
    exactly what i have said here bro.
    it is a nissue affecting multiple alliances that kabam have yet to comment on.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/127194/wars-happening-in-wrong-tier#latest
    edited March 2019
    we just finished the war we had and yeah we should have been t5 but were awarded the t6 multiplier
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @hungryhungrybbq you can send a ticket and you will get a number of different answers depending on who helps you, none of which will be helpful. Mod comments have been all over the map on this one. Sometimes it seems the higher alliance gets the higher multiplier and the lower gets the lower even though they compete on the same map. Someone at Kabam knows how it is supposed to work and whether or not it is actually working that way, but no one knows who that person is.
  • Paulni86Paulni86 Posts: 50
    As the title states we are currently placing defence and recently got into tier 6 AW. But the nodes we are placing in corresponds to those found in tier 4/5.

What gives?
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Same is happening with us now. It shows we are in tier 6 on home warpage but the nodes are of Tier 5 with the infamous nodes 27-31
  • Mattj28Mattj28 Posts: 10
    Same thing happened to us, we won in tier 3 got tier 3 rewards, says we’re in tier 3, we do a tier 3 map (harder nodes than t4) but then only got t4 rewards and points after we won. We submitted several tickets to kabam but only got BS reasons why that clearly had no real reason why. Reasons like you previous war result which we already told them we won, and the the war rating of alliance we fought but that’s was higher than the previous alliance we fought and my alliance
  • Strikeer88Strikeer88 Posts: 14
    We are listed in tier 3 which should be tier 3 multiplier of 5.5. The nodes are tier 3 but the multiplier on our current war is 4.5. This has to be a mistake why are we fighting tier 3 map and nodes for tier 4 multiplier?
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit

• Strikeer88Strikeer88 Posts: 14
    Just got this response from help, the problem I see is we are still fighting tier 3 nodes for tier 4 multiplier if it’s randomly picked shouldn’t the multiplier match the map you are fighting on?
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Are we going to get any response as to why this is happening and when you will fix it?
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/773758#Comment_773758

got the most updated info we can find in this thread.
    I have even gone as far as to basically expose atleast part of the cause for this.
    still no word from kabam.
  • Afri4ColaAfri4Cola Posts: 28
    We have a similar problem

We won a war in Tier 7 but got demoted to Tier 8.
    Then we lost our next war ... but now we are back in Tier 7 despite the loss.

That's somehow strange