**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battle chip grind

First is hold say thano you to kabam for taking away the 10k battle chips cost to the catalyst clash arenas, I appreciate that and I'm sure most other arena grinding summoner do as well. When I grind in the 2*/3* arena and win a round I get 300 battle chips and a pittance of gold but when I'm in the 4*/5*/6* arena and win a round I get 300 battle chips and a pittance of gold, my question is why?? I just think the difficulty goes up and yes the milestone rewards go up but not the basic each round rewards and it can get very difficult, personally grind arena drives me nuts it can be mind numbingly boring but, even though I finally became uncollected, I still havery no gold because of a similar problem, so I have to grind arena but sometimes it can seem so futile because for the most part ur climbing at 300 battle chips at a time and I would love to see this addresses at some point, along with a change in the arenas that are offered on sundays cause in those terrible Sunday arena u really can only win 300 units per round.

Comments

• Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    for each fight in the round you get more however.
    also milestone rewards are greater
    difficulty of arena doesnt change based on arena.
    only champ requirements change.

• Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    edited March 2019

sorry there was an error in my formula giving the wrong BC total. it wasnt adding total an milestones.
    fixed nw.

see how easy farming BCS can be.
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    MaatMan said:

sorry there was an error in my formula giving the wrong BC total. it wasnt adding total an milestones.
    fixed nw.

see how easy farming BCS can be.

Not sure I thought I was getting 390 battle chips in the 5* featured arena just now, but eit her way, that's a great spread sheet, on paper looks so easy, but playing can be so tedious, lol, but I will use that spread sheet and pass along to my alliance members will give u full credit for creating it, thanks