**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else missing the intel Calendar? [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• Options
    MichaelW92MichaelW92 Posts: 38
    I've noticed that the Intel calendar is showing up on my alt accounts. However, my main account doesn't have the Intel Calendar showing up.
  • Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    Jaded said:

MaatMan said:

player x gets calender starting today.
    5th.
    they will run like this 5-11, 12-18, 19-25, 26-1
    player y gets the calender tommorrow
    6th
    they will run like this 6-12, 13-19, 20-26, 27-2

28 days each.
    simple

No, the calendar is set to expire the same time for everyone which isn’t suppose to start till today when calendar rewards happen. So anyone that got it yesterday will have an extra day.
    No they wont.
    It started early for some.
    But everyone will get 4 lots of 7 day calenders.
    Thats it.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    MaatMan said:

Jaded said:

MaatMan said:

5th.
    6th

28 days each.
    simple

No, the calendar is set to expire the same time for everyone which isn’t suppose to start till today when calendar rewards happen. So anyone that got it yesterday will have an extra day.
    No they wont.
    Thats it.
    No, you’re assuming it’ll end early for those that got it early. That’s not technically the case. It’s set to expire on a exact date. Meaning those that got it early will have one extra day. Stop assuming.
  • Options
    Jaded said:

MaatMan said:

Jaded said:

MaatMan said:

5th.
    6th

28 days each.
    simple

No they wont.
    Thats it.
    No, you’re assuming it’ll end early for those that got it early. That’s not technically the case. It’s set to expire on a exact date. Meaning those that got it early will have one extra day. Stop assuming.
    You are also assuming.
  • Options
    Wat i can tell you is firstly i have 2 accounts 1 in each boat so i will find out for sure in 28 days.

And secondly i highly doubt 15 intel will make a difference to anything anyway.
  • Options
    MaatMan said:

Jaded said:

MaatMan said:

Jaded said:

MaatMan said:

5th.
    6th

28 days each.
    simple

No they wont.
    Thats it.
    You are also assuming.
    That’s fine. But don’t go around being condescending to those that assume that calendar will end on the same day for everyone. Why? Because that’s typically how it works. Unless a mod specifically says otherwise we have no choice to see it as an extra day to those that already got it.
  • Options
    MaatMan said:

Wat i can tell you is firstly i have 2 accounts 1 in each boat so i will find out for sure in 28 days.

And secondly i highly doubt 15 intel will make a difference to anything anyway.

Totally agree. 15 won’t matter to me, but it could to others.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

I updated, opened the game and no calendar either. HOWEVER both my alt account and my baby gifting account have the Intel calendar, just not my main account. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious can we at least get a “giving this to our techs to see what’s going on” or something.

They did already comment on that several times... There's even a merged thread.

Stop tagging moderators, they're not the dev team. They said they're working on it, so look through the forum and/or submit a support ticket.
    I never saw the mod post. Also a simple tag raises concern. So how about calming down
    "A simple tag" is against the forum rules. And the "flag" button is not a "dislike" button.
    I gave you two pieces of advice, namely look for that other big thread about the calendars and/or submit a ticket.

Opening multiple threads about the same issue and on top of that tagging the moderators will only slow down the whole process of forum communication.

I'm pretty calm and I'm actually asking you and everyone else to do the same.
    Actually read the "Forum rules" again. It says making threads directed at them. Not tagging them in a post
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    I got 2 accounts playing on 1 phone. On 1 account I don't have Intel calendar and on another I have it. My main account doesn't have it and baby account has it. What's going on? And yes I'm on latest update.

• Options
    DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Tommarow
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    So some of my Alliancemates and my second account collected their Calendar Rewards before updating, and because of that we're completely missing the Intel Calendar. It never popped up (still haven't after restarting and even logging out then back in) and we haven't been able to collect our Day 1 Intel, we're getting worried that it'll count as a missed day and we'll lose out on Day 7's Intel because of something out of our control... I can get photos if you really want, also we play on a variety of devices so it seems to not be a device specific bug.
  • Options
    DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    same here
    no calendar no 1st day gift
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    DemitriM said:

same here

Guessing you Logged In, collecting Calendar Rewards, before Updating too?
  • Options
    Preet99Preet99 Posts: 2
    I
    I don’t have it either.
  • Options
    Hey all,

It's been a little while since we addressed this, and it's been buried in the thread now. For those of you just seeing this thread now, do not worry. You will receive the Calendar today at 4pm PST (as long as you have updated to 22.0 before this time). You will also not miss out on any of the rewards, because we have extended the calendar by 1 day.
  • Options
    EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★

Hey all,

It's been a little while since we addressed this, and it's been buried in the thread now. For those of you just seeing this thread now, do not worry. You will receive the Calendar today at 4pm PST (as long as you have updated to 22.0 before this time). You will also not miss out on any of the rewards, because we have extended the calendar by 1 day.

Does this mean that those who already started the Intel Calendar will also get an extra day?
  • Options

Hey all,

That means people that already claimed it will get 2 extra days 😂😂
  • Options
    DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★

DemitriM said:

same here

Guessing you Logged In, collecting Calendar Rewards, before Updating too?
    yep thats what I did...I was playing the game didnt notice the update
  • Options
    No need to worie..but ware are last shared i win from SA?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019

Hey all,

It’s 9pm EST and I have not seen the calendar. Restarted. Logged out and in.

The new quests are cool, though.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    I didn't update until after I logged in and now have no intel calendar and no intel rewards.