**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Share your luck on FGMC gambling

Hello ! After months of trying not to buy any FGMC due to my bad luck on crystal pull, i finally got this on my 1st try.

Was hoping for the new CM but ill take this. And currently waiting for my wife to deliver our 1st child. . Been a long 14hours of non sleep but this FGMC really opened my eyes πŸ˜‚.

#ParryOn

Comments

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 β˜…β˜…
    First off, congrats on the kid! Second off, congrats on the Mr. Sinister! :D Hope your luck continues and you prosper in this game. i personally am F2P so i don't have the units to spend on FGMC
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 β˜…β˜…
    @Presticles Same! I watched that same video. Kabam CEO luck.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don't have a picture of it, and have only opened a single FGMC since I did become Uncollected a few weeks ago, but my first pull was a 5* Dr Voodoo so not too bad
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yesterday i bought an avengers as
    semble gmc and got a 5* av dup from it
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143 β˜…

First off, congrats on the kid! Second off, congrats on the Mr. Sinister! :D Hope your luck continues and you prosper in this game. i personally am F2P so i don't have the units to spend on FGMC

I dont really spent but the units came free from arena grinding and some BC luck. Once in a while the reward came in handy. But couldnt really get the 2% luck weekly.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Ever since they changed the odds to 5%, I decided to take my chances and pull one FGMC per week, figuring that this will average out to two 5* champions in a year, but mostly just for giggles since those will just be units I grind from the arena anyway. First few, all three stars. Today, 5* Symbiote Supreme. Actually shocked enough I forgot to screencap it.
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240 β˜…

I gave up on FGMCs cause I never have the luck but I just watched Seatin pull 5* Sinister, Capt Marvel(new), Blade and Masacre plus a 4* Sabertooth from 20 FGMCs.

I died a little inside.

Idk man, seatin has opened many 20 fgmc s and only getting 3* and/or 1 4*.

That ''luck'' isn't really lucky if you account for that
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Got a 4 star Havok. Never a single 5 star from a fgmc or a gmc and that’s the only 4* feature I have ever pulled out of any crystal in all my years playing this game.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    you guys just made me open one bcz of this and i got a 3* iron fist lol
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I guess Kabam is being audited today, thats why the RNG turned out good for some...
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Hello ! After months of trying not to buy any FGMC due to my bad luck on crystal pull, i finally got this on my 1st try.

Was hoping for the new CM but ill take this. And currently waiting for my wife to deliver our 1st child. . Been a long 14hours of non sleep but this FGMC really opened my eyes πŸ˜‚.

#ParryOn

Dude you gotta name your kid Sinister πŸ˜‚
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 β˜…β˜…

Figured I’d try one
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143 β˜…
    Smash said:

#ParryOn

Nahh dude my mom and in laws will curse me a lot 🀣

• John757John757 Posts: 1,085 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No name the kid Taco
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Smash said:

#ParryOn

Nahh dude my mom and in laws will curse me a lot 🀣

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚