**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

22H Event Quest Completion Suggestion

Hello,

I am a mostly F2P player (I only spend when there is a really good offer) and I try to do all 22h quests for 25 units reward. There is 4 kind of 22h quest and 3 of them can be easily done without spend units. But, there is not an effective way for 22h EQC quest.

Required points for 4th milestone (25 units reward) in 22h quests
Hero Use: 178750 points => 120 wins with 4 stars (cost: 120 minutes, 0 unit)
Arena Wins: 5200 points => 87 wins againts 4 stars (cost: 90 minutes, 0 unit)
Level Up: 28600 points => just level up 2-3-4 stars (cost: 5-10 minutes, some gold, 0 unit)
Event Quest Completion: 22100 points => 10 times EQ3.3 (cost: ~700 energy)

As it can be seen, it is not possible to do 22h EQC quest without spending on energy refills (in 22 hours we can only gain 220+70 energy). It was only possible when the Infinity War EQ came. EQ3.3 had only 2 Infinity Thanos boss and needed 18 energy to complete.

So, my suggestion is: Maybe we can win some points (something like 2500) for 22h EQC by doing ROL which is an EQ too.

Comments

• MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    Cosagorn said:

Hello,

I am a mostly F2P player (I only spend when there is a really good offer) and I try to do all 22h quests for 25 units reward. There is 4 kind of 22h quest and 3 of them can be easily done without spend units. But, there is not an effective way for 22h EQC quest.

Required points for 4th milestone (25 units reward) in 22h quests
    Hero Use: 178750 points => 120 wins with 4 stars (cost: 120 minutes, 0 unit)
    Arena Wins: 5200 points => 87 wins againts 4 stars (cost: 90 minutes, 0 unit)
    Level Up: 28600 points => just level up 2-3-4 stars (cost: 5-10 minutes, some gold, 0 unit)
    Event Quest Completion: 22100 points => 10 times EQ3.3 (cost: ~700 energy)

As it can be seen, it is not possible to do 22h EQC quest without spending on energy refills (in 22 hours we can only gain 220+70 energy). It was only possible when the Infinity War EQ came. EQ3.3 had only 2 Infinity Thanos boss and needed 18 energy to complete.

So, my suggestion is: Maybe we can win some points (something like 2500) for 22h EQC by doing ROL which is an EQ too.

this is something that has always annoyed me also.
    i try and get the atleast the 3rd milestone for the free revive. if not the 4th.

why not make it just Quest completion and also include story quest?
    or why not just make it like the others so if you used every bit of energy availble for free you could atleast get the 4th milestone.
  • 22-hr Solo Event Quest Completion Event, the worst of the Solo events. Not realistic to do unless you are also going for Monthly Legends run, or needing to pump up an Alliance 3-Day Completion at same time.

Athough 3-day Completion, as well as all other Ally events, are now so watered down since there is no hard-break that HAS to be hit, that it wouldn't be worth the refills needed even if Solo event were at same time.. Alliance 3-day's have so little difference now between one milestone and the next (even between qualifying for Rank vs coming up 1 Milestone short of Rank).