**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How is WAR MVP calculated and why are the scores so messed up:

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
Our MVP for the last war:
Exploration: 24%, Defender Kills: 4, Attacker Kills: 7, Defender rating 46,903 Total for win: 4.9%

Mine:
Exploration: 31%, Defender Kills: 14, Attacker Kills: 7, Defender rating: 51,095 My Total for 3rd place: 4.4%

Tell me...I beat the MVP in everything as you can see above except the Attacker Kills which was tied.... How did he get MVP vs. me?

Comments

• Options
    DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    attack bonus...imagine someone getting 7 kills but all after losing twice in each fight....thats 1x7 attack bonus
    on the other hand, another player gets 7 full attack bonuses 3x7 attack bonus
  • Options
    so that doesn't explain anything...

I didn't die at all...got full attack bonus..

No one knows..even Kabam how this is calculated?
  • Options
    Bfyffe28Bfyffe28 Posts: 41

so that doesn't explain anything...

I didn't die at all...got full attack bonus..

No one knows..even Kabam how this is calculated?

I think it might have something to do with the quality of opponents you fight. Maybe he took down 2 minis and the boss? I’ve noticed that when I’ve ran into rank 5 defenders or kill the boss I get more % points. At least I think I do lol
  • Options
    WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    I have no real solid evidence for this but aside from exploration and attack bonus, I’m thinking defender kills might play a role as well…?
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    It's a poorly implemented feature that you'd be better off ignoring. Just put it in the "bases coming soon" category and move on.
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    edited March 2019
    I do not think defender kills has much pts as our last mvp had 0 defender kills while I had 8.Getting main boss might be the thing along with how many bonus one gets how many hits to kill off plus the importance of strategic relevance of those defenders that are being taken down along with initial % of health. I have noticed our mvp has 5* r4 all attackers n at his instant joining he starts off with 18% even before he begins attacks whereas I have r5 all 4* n at my initial joining my health % is 10% n it increases gradually as I keep moving up which if signified health remaining should decrease instead of the increment it reflects so that health% must be the % of defenders health in our path which we have struck down n not life remaining % of our attackers.
  • Options
    Grim7787Grim7787 Posts: 73
    edited March 2019
    The overall rating of your 5 defenders is a major contributor to MVP%...

It’s like getting a head start. So if you’re near the top of the defender rating list, and on a long path, you’re all but guaranteed a MVP spot...

Defender ko’s have nothing to do with it. Just defender rating, nodes taken, and offensive dmg dealt...
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    I have 89 AW MVPs on my profile.

It is 100% meaningless. I'm sure there were plenty of those 89 wars where others did way more than me to contribute to the win. And I'm sure there have been times I've solo'd 2 minis and the boss and didn't get MVP.

Basically, just ignore it. It means zilch.
  • Options
    WiMak said:

I have no real solid evidence for this but aside from exploration and attack bonus, I’m thinking defender kills might play a role as well…?

I got a lot more defender kills...and I defeated 2 mini bosses...

I guess no one really knows, not even the likes of Kabam on how the MVP of war is calculated...

Kabam? do you know your own game?
  • Options
    WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    It’s always confused me as well. I guess I’m somewhat happy to know no one else gets it either 😂
  • Options
    jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115
    Even the exploration itself doesnt work right i guess
  • Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    best i got is this
    it calculates all of the following
    Defender rating,
    Kills,
    Deaths,
    i believe it also calculates based on difficulty of nodes.
    i believ it also calculates baseed on who u used to take out whom. ie, if you are using a 5/65 attacker and smash only 3* defenders you will score much lower than your ally mate who used a 4* attacker and smashed 4/55 and 5/65 defnce.
    also mini boss and boss are worth much more.

hard to say as kabam dont tell us.
    but i got #1 last war. i solo'd my path, solo'd my mini, almost solo'd the boss (100% - 30%) and i have the 2nd highest defender rating.
  • Options
    MaatMan said:

best i got is this
    it calculates all of the following
    Defender rating,
    Kills,
    Deaths,
    i believe it also calculates based on difficulty of nodes.
    i believ it also calculates baseed on who u used to take out whom. ie, if you are using a 5/65 attacker and smash only 3* defenders you will score much lower than your ally mate who used a 4* attacker and smashed 4/55 and 5/65 defnce.
    also mini boss and boss are worth much more.

hard to say as kabam dont tell us.
    but i got #1 last war. i solo'd my path, solo'd my mini, almost solo'd the boss (100% - 30%) and i have the 2nd highest defender rating.

If those are really the calculations...I beat the other guy in everything period....How did he get MVP then?

Kabam, please chime in...I know you won't, but it would be great if you can explain since sending in a ticket goes nowhere.