Act 6 Chapter 1 - Strategies and Tips

12345679»

Comments

• MorbidAngleMorbidAngle Posts: 583 ★★★
    An Aegon with enough hits in the combo meter will take down XBones is less than a 100 hits.
  • Iron_SkywalkerIron_Skywalker Posts: 59
    I’m just now at 6.1.5, and firsthand experiencing the terribleness. my only biohazard counters are Colossus, Groot, and Ultron. my strongest are Medusa, Quake, Magik, and IMIW. vigor counter is only IMIW. no Iceman, Nebula, Ghost, Corvus, or Omega. any tips?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 8,408 Guardian

I’m just now at 6.1.5, and firsthand experiencing the terribleness. my only biohazard counters are Colossus, Groot, and Ultron. my strongest are Medusa, Quake, Magik, and IMIW. vigor counter is only IMIW. no Iceman, Nebula, Ghost, Corvus, or Omega. any tips?

Wait for the Colossus buff to go live? Sorry, I wish I had something better. If I had a gun to my head and had to make a serious attempt under those conditions, the only thing I can think of, and it is not pretty, is to deliberately leave Bane up to help with damage and go in with Colossus. Maybe between Bane and some attack boosts Colossus could do it. It is possible to outdamage the heal since it isn't as bad as it might seem, but you really need to play aggressively if you can't block it. And it sounds difficult to balance playing aggressively, avoiding SP3, and transferring Bane.
  • Uriya07Uriya07 Posts: 10
    ‏‪ACT 6‬‏‏:

I have an act 6.1 playlist,check out the videos,they will help you in some of the paths that i show in this videos,I also post other things in this channel, check this out guys :)
  • DestroyyourchamDestroyyourcham Posts: 6
    Which champs should i bringg for 6.1.2, any tips guyz
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 57
    edited August 9
    Hey, all, I'm at the door of Act 6 now. I'm looking for advice as to whether or not my roster can handle it right now and/or who I should rank up next in preparation. I can do one more rank 4 at the moment and one or two more rank 3s. Blade is my only rank 5 now and my three rank 4s are Vision, Hulk and Omega Red. I also have one mutant awakening gem I can use. My full 5-star roster is below.

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 8,408 Guardian

Hey, all, I'm at the door of Act 6 now. I'm looking for advice as to whether or not my roster can handle it right now and/or who I should rank up next in preparation.

Only you really know that. I would recommend just trying 6.1.1 and seeing. 6.1.1 is more about practicing the tactics involved in dealing with No Retreat anyway, so you might as well start practicing.

At some point I think you might run into issues with certain champs on certain paths with a lot of regeneration. I would probably feel better with Void and Archangel awakened and ranked up and Omega Red awakened. But I think the roster has possibilities, and if you can get past 6.1.1 it actually gets easier up to 6.1.4.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 33
    Git gud
  • lukakalukaka Posts: 60
    guys is a maxed out corvus 5 star without suicides useful at all in getting cavalier for those who have him?
  • Scruffy04Scruffy04 Posts: 22
    So what are the viable options for 6.1.5 Crossbones outside of the obvious?

Has anyone had luck with a Luke Cage, Ghost Rider, Nebula, Ultron, etc?

Does Blade with the GR synergy work well enough?

Unfortunately, it seems like there are only 5 so odd champs who can handle CB without ripping your hair out.
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 2,944 ★★★★★
    Scruffy04 said:

So what are the viable options for 6.1.5 Crossbones outside of the obvious?

Has anyone had luck with a Luke Cage, Ghost Rider, Nebula, Ultron, etc?

Does Blade with the GR synergy work well enough?

Unfortunately, it seems like there are only 5 so odd champs who can handle CB without ripping your hair out.

Luke Cage, Nebula, Ultron - cannot outdamage Vigor ... will take a few revives with boosts ... revive > hit until vigor triggers > puase/quit

Ghost rider - same as above. He cannot use his sp3 due to power struggle node. So, won't be able to effectively block regen.
  • Paul_DCPaul_DC Posts: 46
    Can anyone advise me if I can take down xbones with CAIW synergy
  • Paul_DCPaul_DC Posts: 46

My roaster