**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What champion do you enjoy playing the most?

Comments

• randamusrandamus Posts: 17
    Luke Cage is pretty fun - be able to take zero damage on an sp3, spam sp1 stuns, and he hits like a truck. IW Cap is also fun - love building up the kinetic charges and seeing just how much damage his sp2 can do.
  • WarriorDog06WarriorDog06 Posts: 49
    I love to play the new captain marvel as well as using ghost rider
  • Carlos2504Carlos2504 Posts: 37
    Vernon and Omega Red, both very strong characters but I like them for their smoothnes and mechanics and imo some of the best sp2 & sp3 animations in game
  • liquidkarmaliquidkarma Posts: 80
    edited March 2019
    i love spider gwen and beast because their buff colors are unique. thats the only reason! but they are my favorite.
    also the fact that spider-gwen has pink sneakers and a pink buff. it just makes me happy. i have OCD tho lol.
    oh and, honorable mention for nightcrawler. he's fantastic to play, but also his swashbuckling mode buff is a tan/beige color which i think is also unique and something i like about him. he was one of my favorite x-men in the comics as well.
    oh! one more! again for buff reasons - sentry's twinkly blue buff that he gets. i also enjoy the big numbers that represent which mission Proxima Midnight enters the fight with.
    oh god one more! last one i swear, after seeing someone else mention it - i do not have a MODOK in my roster, but whenever i fight him and he calls me a pea brain, i love it. the little insults he throws out are unique and i enjoy them.
  • Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96
    Void for me, I have him maxed out and he is very fun to use
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Red hulk
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    Mordo..

hold heavy gain fury + up to 1 power bar.
    Fire sp1 against buffed champs and still see thme take dmg
    sp2 against buffed champs just to watch them melt from it.. and the dmg increase while hold heavye and build fury.

SP3 gain fury/hp ..

This guy got me throught act 5
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Void. If you can avoid getting hit the entire fight your opponent will die one way or the other with just one or two SP1.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    SESM. His animations are very fluid.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Stark spidey, venom, domino and medusa. All super fun to play with.

But then

Theres symbiote supreme...........
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    SESM=Starky=Stark Spider Man?
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    New Captain Marvel > Ghost
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    void is my fav. can control him so accurately to meet my requirements.
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Killmonger, his animations are over the roof for me ;)
  • EnecheEneche Posts: 1
    I enjoy using Mordo and a couple of other heroes like Iron man(infinity war),gr
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    That's a long list.... Blade, GR, Iceman, Rulk, Hulk, Thor, Luke Cage, Domino, GG ,AA, Sparky, Hyperion.... That's pretty much whom I use daily
  • Eapoq42Eapoq42 Posts: 32
    I have the most fun playing as The Hood. The animations make it feel like he's throwing punches hard at the body like a heavyweight boxer.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    MrBanks said:

New Captain Marvel > Ghost

Hehe. No.
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Scarlet witch ....love sp2 and regens. But I pulled her like 6 times in a row when I first started and I almost quit the game not knowing she was OP.
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    It is so fun for me to play Taskmaster! I love his simplistic moves and unique buff.
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    Aegon
  • BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119
    Emma Frost. So smooooth
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    Joe Fixit all the way and I can't wait for a 5 and 6star.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Gulk
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Saw a similar post yesterday
    Same response:

Favorite God Tier: Corvus
    Favorite Meme Tier: Joe Fixit
    Favorite Character in General: Punisher
    Favorite Female Champ: Emma Frost

Favorite Class: Tech

Why?
    Corvus is good and is fun and easy to play
    Joe Fixit has cool animations and has a pretty nice bleed
    Punisher is my favorite Marvel character for different reasons but I wont go into detail
    Emma Frost has unique powers and abilities, she's good in the game, and she looks good.

Favorite God Tier: Killmonger, although I enjoy Red Hulk and Mephisto a lot to.
    Favorite Meme Tier: Colossus and Hulkbuster, those SP3's...
    Favorite Character in General: Don't really have one favorite.
    Favorite Female Champ: Guillotine, very smooth animations.
    Favorite Class: None in particular.
  • PappaBunnyPappaBunny Posts: 112
    There are a few, but Doc Ock is fun to watch. I just smile when he gets stunned, and one of his tentacles is fanning him trying to revive him. And Hyperions' ultimate move is just so awesome.