**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Negative Zone Bounty Missions

Comments

• xxvishxxxxvishxx Posts: 2
    Those 15 6* shards will come a long way
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    V1PER1987 said:

xxvishxx said:

15x84 instances = 1,260 6* shards. So yeah I’ll definitely take it.
    Colleen said:

Everyone already complaining about rewards but if you read the post bounties can happen up to 3 times a day so just from master/epic everyday (3 times a day only 6 fights) your getting 975 shards and now multiply that by 30 days??? That’s almost 3 fully formed 5* crystals and as for t5 your getting over 6k fragments

I believe you only do one difficulty per bounty. So 200 5* shards x 84 = 16,800 5* shards. Still a pretty good haul for 2 fights and 5 minutes.

Fenico said:

Are we going to be able to complete all difficulties or just one?

And regarding these Antimatter Crystals... Will they only activate Bounty Mission or will they award some items along with it? If yes can you specify what exactly?

You'll be able to do all Difficulties if you'd like! The Crystals are mostly to activate Bounty Missions, but will also award 1500 gold. Just a small amount of gold, but it's there.
    You can do all difficulties.
  • _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79
    so act quickly to complete as many difficulties as you can!

You can do all paths in every Mission. So add up all difficultier and times 84 and you get some nice rewards for a monthly
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Kenny292 said:

V1PER1987 said:

xxvishxx said:

15x84 instances = 1,260 6* shards. So yeah I’ll definitely take it.
    Colleen said:

Everyone already complaining about rewards but if you read the post bounties can happen up to 3 times a day so just from master/epic everyday (3 times a day only 6 fights) your getting 975 shards and now multiply that by 30 days??? That’s almost 3 fully formed 5* crystals and as for t5 your getting over 6k fragments

I believe you only do one difficulty per bounty. So 200 5* shards x 84 = 16,800 5* shards. Still a pretty good haul for 2 fights and 5 minutes.

Fenico said:

Are we going to be able to complete all difficulties or just one?

And regarding these Antimatter Crystals... Will they only activate Bounty Mission or will they award some items along with it? If yes can you specify what exactly?

You'll be able to do all Difficulties if you'd like! The Crystals are mostly to activate Bounty Missions, but will also award 1500 gold. Just a small amount of gold, but it's there.
    You can do all difficulties.
    Well that’s great then. Should be even less complaining.
  • luksassisluksassis Posts: 21
    This seems awesome, but for those who are not into math that might now seem so LoL

I’m ready to bash Kabam when it does something that affect the whole game experience for the players that... well those of us that are not whales, but I’m gonna give credit when it’s due, and this is one time I feel like it is.

This event seems simple, quick I like a lot

@Kabam Miike could you guys next time send the full amount of rewards we could achieve? That might save you guys some time having to do the math 300x afterwards

I did the math for completing master and epic, if my math not wrong, here it’s what we are able to get if we do it all:

- 31k 5s shards
    - 1.4 T2a
    - 1400 6s
    - 6.3k T5b

And It’s not random, to me the most frustrating part of it all is opening all those crystals and getting well below average, and for quick quests like that, this seems awesome to me
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Miike are the rewards correct? The only reason I ask is because beginner has 200 3* shards and normal has 100. Seems a bit strange.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Curious if I am doing my math correct. If you were to do 3 bounties a day on all difficulties for 5 out of 7 days and you do this for one month would you earn 22,500 5* shards? Just curious, cause these rewards have got me excited and definitely going to discuss with my alliance.
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Lol can't even start aq at the same time the previous one ended and people here doing calculation for doing 3 8 hr events in 24 hrs hahaha
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★

Lol can't even start aq at the same time the previous one ended and people here doing calculation for doing 3 8 hr events in 24 hrs hahaha

I agree it’s very likely most alliances won’t be entirely on top of starting another bounty mission as soon as the 8 hours is up, but at least there’s up to 30 people that can start them in this case rather than just the officers when it comes to AQ.
  • V1PER1987 said:

Well this looks decent. Nice to see bounties aren’t random anymore and all members of the alliance get bonus shards if enough people participate. Even if a member doesn’t complete the bounty do they still get the bonus shards?

Sorry for the late reply on this, but I wanted to make sure we tested it to be absolutely sure. From my understanding, all members of the Alliance, regardless of if they participate or not, will receive the 50 5-Star Shards if the participation requirement is met, but the rewards are still better if you do!

The energy required to do it is not a lot, so we highly suggest participating!
  • luksassisluksassis Posts: 21

Hardly any alliance will be able do every single one of them, still the rewards are not bad
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,143 ★★★★
    Got only Positivity for this Negative Zone! Small bit size rewards for a couple of quick fights that do add up over the month to be quite sizable for the amount of work/time put in.... I'm game and enjoy something new like this.
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★

Rewards arent even worth it for this lol

So where else are you able to get 75 4* shards for 4 easy fights and a boss......
    seems worth it to me
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
    The 5* shard rewards are too small to make a difference. We are at the point of needing to accumulate a full 5* crystal per week now but the 5* rewards are 3 years old. It’s no wonder people are frustrated and selling their accounts or just stopped spending.
  • theunluckynoobtheunluckynoob Posts: 42
    edited March 2019
    How hard will the master & epic difficulty be like in comparison to some recent events? And could you buff the heroic rewards, the people who won't be able to do master and epic will only get 5 4* champions while the big players will be getting 3 5* champions, the difference is really big and just unfair
  • _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79

How hard will the master & epic difficulty be like in comparison to some recent events? And could you buff the heroic rewards, the people who won't be able to do master and epic will only get 5 4* champions while the big players will be getting 3 5* champions, the difference is really big and just unfair

Tbh its only 2 fights with a 5m team. Any half decent 4star roster should beat master kinda easy.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    MCOC Team said:

Bounty Missions are short, 2 Fight Quests available in 5 Difficulties (Beginner, Normal, Heroic, Master, and Epic).

*TWO FIGHT QUESTS* So please stop complaining about the Rewards, they add up very quickly and again the Quests are Extremely Short!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,470 Guardian
    MavRCK_ said:

The 5* shard rewards are too small to make a difference. We are at the point of needing to accumulate a full 5* crystal per week now but the 5* rewards are 3 years old. It’s no wonder people are frustrated and selling their accounts or just stopped spending.

First, no one "needs" to accumulate a full 5* crystal a week. Second, it is already possible to accumulate a full 5* crystal a week if you want to grind for it. Third, this one event *alone* is granting more 5* shards in a month than all but the very top players could have gotten in a year of play three years ago.
  • theunluckynoobtheunluckynoob Posts: 42
    edited March 2019
    _tokio_ said:

Tbh its only 2 fights with a 5m team. Any half decent 4star roster should beat master kinda easy.
    I am only concerned because I wasn't able to finish master in the nick fury quest and had to settle for heroic because I couldn't use my full roster which might be the case again because we will be running aw&aq during this event, so I'm just asking for more information
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    The fact that it’s 15 6* shards bothers me... adds up to a decent amount, just an annoying amount too lol
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    I actually thought the rewards are pretty good I’m surprised so many people are complaining about rewards considering this months nick fury quest only netted
    ~7500 5*
    ~25000 t2a
    ~86000 t4b
    No 6* shards
    No t5b

So even if you manage 66% of these quest you’ll come out well infront in some rewards and only slightly behind in others.

And it’s finallly not random! We can all be thankful about that.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★

The rewards are fairly small, but keep in mind that you can do 3 daily, meaning that a very active Alliance that is able to do most of the possible Bounty Missions will be able to do around 84 of these Missions. That will result in about 6300 Fragments.

What is in the antimatter currency store?
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    How are you guys complaining. Man I get when it’s valid but this is crazy. You get 9,000 T5B from uncollected EQ and you can get close to that from this...also we got no T5B from fury event so this is an IMPROVEMENT. Like...think people.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    MavRCK_ said:

What??

Taking off 2 days or 48 hours.

You get 80 x 325 five star shards =

26,000K.

You can get another 1500 from master and 7500 from UC.

Plus dupes and arena and war rewards.

Looks like an active player can easily open 4-5 five stars in April.

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,145 ★★★★★

V1PER1987 said:

Well this looks decent. Nice to see bounties aren’t random anymore and all members of the alliance get bonus shards if enough people participate. Even if a member doesn’t complete the bounty do they still get the bonus shards?

Sorry for the late reply on this, but I wanted to make sure we tested it to be absolutely sure. From my understanding, all members of the Alliance, regardless of if they participate or not, will receive the 50 5-Star Shards if the participation requirement is met, but the rewards are still better if you do!

The energy required to do it is not a lot, so we highly suggest participating!
    Are champs in AQ or AW available for the bounty missions?