**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can you top my garbage 6* pull streak? 99.9% will fail.

Comments

• Options
    RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    ehh im hit or miss ;)
  • Options
    RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239

• Options
    Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    I got a 6* Loki also but don’t hate on him. Yeah he don’t hit like a domino and such but he is very useful. I like him a lot. Use him for AQ all the time and other content when needed.
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Rafikii said:

ugh..i have 18 6* and none of them id r2 :/

feeels bad......when u also compete highest aq/aw tiers also
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Angela is good but can’t really see ranking her or anyone else atm. One 6* I want to rank would be nice
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Hmm, I don't know if you can call mine a streak yet... But so far my only 6 Star is Invisible Women.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

Eh, he hits decently hard with ghost and wasp.... got a 34k sp2 from power shield no class advantage.
  • Options
    OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    TO_Beatz said:

And the streak continues... I'm convinced my account is cursed. If you have a more garbage 6* collection than me, please post it here so I can feel better about myself. Thanks.

It hurts less when you pop just a suggestion
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Drooped2 said:

Luke and angela were first 2.
    All downhill from there

I was always under the impression Kingpin was pretty good. Am I wrong? He's just not the king of the hill. He's like just below that though. Has defensive ability accuracy reduction and a fury that can increase his attack by more than double.
    Blackbolt is also good (can stack a huge amount of buffs when paired with Medusa and he's poison immune), and Luke Cage is also strong.

The only really awful one of those is Rocket. Still has high damage, but nothing else to show for it. Dig his special 2 anyways, that grenade smash is so satisfying.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Hmm, I don't know if you can call mine a streak yet... But so far my only 6 Star is Invisible Women.

Quit lying that is obviously a Drax
  • Options

Eh, he hits decently hard with ghost and wasp.... got a 34k sp2 from power shield no class advantage.

I’m not lying.....
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★

here's another Hate Crusade post.

Here is another Joe Fixit fan that always argues about garbage champs being good but never actually done endgame content with said champions.
    and here a Hate Crusader in his natural habitat talking about stuff like he knows everything.
  • Options
    TO_BeatzTO_Beatz Posts: 73

Here is another Joe Fixit fan that always argues about garbage champs being good but never actually done endgame content with said champions.
    and here a Hate Crusader in his natural habitat talking about stuff like he knows everything.
    It's not that serious bro
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Drooped2 said:

I’m not lying.....
    34k on power sheild with the 400x damage boost from the node?

Yup 34k is a weak hit there
    Welllll..............

400% Damage means a 300% increase, because 100% of the damage that you would’ve done is the exact same. So dividing 34,000 by 4 and adding the 7k divided by 4 from the first hit, gives you 8500 + 1750, a 10,250 sp2. However, that particular sp2 was only with 2 fatigues, and the ghost synergy increases his attack by 15% per Debuff, so if you had say four, (totally reasonable) that’s a 60% increase. If that 10,250 sp2 was 130%, that means a normal sp2 would be 7,885.

(His synergy doesn’t have diminishing returns, like Luke cage’s exhaustion mechanic)

A 60% increase on that results in 12,616, numbers that I have gotten consistently. This doesn’t even factor in class advantage or assasins range.

Now, I agree that he’s terrible in terms of utility, but his damage is not lacking. I believe also, not to the extent @Foxhero007 does though, that any champ can be decent if played correctly with the right circumstances. A 12.5k special 2 from the equivalent of a r4 5 star is not laughable. For perspective, an old seatin video showed his rank 4 gwenpool hitting a 3.8k special 2, with one crit and one not, same as the Ant-Man sp2 in question. In a different video, a rank 4 five star Cap IW with four kinetic charges and a fury hit a 12.7k no-crit sp2.

My point is: Don’t knock that damage. And keep in mind that a six star is basically a r4 5 star that you didn’t have to put t2a in.

Also @DNA3000 if you don’t mind, could you check my math? Thanks 😊
  • Options
    EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    I saw someone on reddit who duped iron fist 3 times
  • Options
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

I’m not lying.....

Welllll..............

400% Damage means a 300% increase, because 100% of the damage that you would’ve done is the exact same. So dividing 34,000 by 4 and adding the 7k divided by 4 from the first hit, gives you 8500 + 1750, a 10,250 sp2. However, that particular sp2 was only with 2 fatigues, and the ghost synergy increases his attack by 15% per Debuff, so if you had say four, (totally reasonable) that’s a 60% increase. If that 10,250 sp2 was 130%, that means a normal sp2 would be 7,885.

(His synergy doesn’t have diminishing returns, like Luke cage’s exhaustion mechanic)

A 60% increase on that results in 12,616, numbers that I have gotten consistently. This doesn’t even factor in class advantage or assasins range.

Now, I agree that he’s terrible in terms of utility, but his damage is not lacking. I believe also, not to the extent @Foxhero007 does though, that any champ can be decent if played correctly with the right circumstances. A 12.5k special 2 from the equivalent of a r4 5 star is not laughable. For perspective, an old seatin video showed his rank 4 gwenpool hitting a 3.8k special 2, with one crit and one not, same as the Ant-Man sp2 in question. In a different video, a rank 4 five star Cap IW with four kinetic charges and a fury hit a 12.7k no-crit sp2.

My point is: Don’t knock that damage. And keep in mind that a six star is basically a r4 5 star that you didn’t have to put t2a in.

Your antman crit sp2 at 34k with boost since you mentions captiw he crits for 64k without that boost.
    I wasn’t boosted. This ONE instance, one hit was a crit, one was not. I compared it to arguably one of the best special 2s in the game with almost a perfect scenario, except that it didn’t crit. Had all of Ant-Mans sp2 crit, you’d be looking at around 20-22k plus poison damage.

I know Cap IW is powerful, and I sure as heck am not saying that ant man is better, I’m just giving a reference point of one of the best special 2s in the game and pointing out that ant mans at that level is by no means trash.

I just did a bunch of math up there to see what you could regularly expect from a one hit crit, on hit not sp2 from ant man. I realize that he isn’t great. But the best players can use anyone. I cleared the vitality path in 5.4.1 with only ant man—no items used. And unboosted.

Just please don’t write off champs that you haven’t tried and thoroughly tested for the best play style and synergies.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I mean if you like Ant-Man, have fun. Who cares about Cap IW?
  • Options
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

I’m not lying.....

Welllll..............

Your antman crit sp2 at 34k with boost since you mentions captiw he crits for 64k without that boost.
    I wasn’t boosted. This ONE instance, one hit was a crit, one was not. I compared it to arguably one of the best special 2s in the game with almost a perfect scenario, except that it didn’t crit. Had all of Ant-Mans sp2 crit, you’d be looking at around 20-22k plus poison damage.

I know Cap IW is powerful, and I sure as heck am not saying that ant man is better, I’m just giving a reference point of one of the best special 2s in the game and pointing out that ant mans at that level is by no means trash.

I just did a bunch of math up there to see what you could regularly expect from a one hit crit, on hit not sp2 from ant man. I realize that he isn’t great. But the best players can use anyone. I cleared the vitality path in 5.4.1 with only ant man—no items used. And unboosted.

Just please don’t write off champs that you haven’t tried and thoroughly tested for the best play style and synergies.
    By boosted i meant the node which is a very big boost
    *sigh*

I just spent a good chunk of time breaking down what a normal hit would be based on the damage increase. 12.6k. A rank 4 5* Cap IW with four kinetics and a fury had a no crit sp2 for 12.7k. I’m not saying that ant man is better than him, but an ant man sp2, on average, would be about as good as a no crit sp2 from Cap IW of the same rank. Which is not very bad. It’s quite good, in fact.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

I know you never actually went through any tough content with these champions you say are good
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Imagine having ten 6*s but actually you don't because four of them are Iron Fist lol..
  • Options
    Bungy84Bungy84 Posts: 26
    I’d like to think I’m in that 0.01%

He is also my only dupe 6*

• Options
    borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    My junkyard:

Apparently so bad, my image fails to upload.

Rocket
    Hulkbuster
    Red Skull
    Kingpin
    Winter Soldier
    Juggernaut
    Morning Star
    Beast
    Yellow Jacket

You could make a case for MS. But unduped and with her short dash back, I wouldn’t consider ranking her if you paid me for it. Out of 9 I have one newer champ, Skull. Arguably the worst one.

• Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    My first and only 6* is Guillotine, but I can understand your pain, and why you wonder if your account is cursed... sometimes I think the same about mine.

I went a full year, pulling 5* trash... that is over 25 5* of pure deception, with one price of consolation that came in the way of mephisto...

Luckily, I learned that I was lucky to be in a good alliance, and I started to look for Synergie that would up my Roster, so I could gain some kind of edge in my game play.

But I feel you, sucks to grind for shards, and the pulling some trash hero, and the worse, you get some friends in your alliance, that seems to pull Godtier’s every 2 months...that is the worse!😂😂😂
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

I’m not lying.....

Welllll..............

By boosted i meant the node which is a very big boost
    *sigh*

I just spent a good chunk of time breaking down what a normal hit would be based on the damage increase. 12.6k. A rank 4 5* Cap IW with four kinetics and a fury had a no crit sp2 for 12.7k. I’m not saying that ant man is better than him, but an ant man sp2, on average, would be about as good as a no crit sp2 from Cap IW of the same rank. Which is not very bad. It’s quite good, in fact.
    Ngl I only read parts,
    But you were using synergies that boost attack and on power shield. Even if it did come out at 12k or whatever, rather than typing all that, why not just go to RoL captain marvel and test it and get exact values?
    You’re also comparing a crit hit to a non-crit and crits are where the majority of damage comes from. So sure, antman with a crit hits 12k, but CapIW with a crit hits for 60k? I don’t really remember what the R4 hits for as mines been at R5 for so long.
    Now I can appreciate antman, I ranked my 5* to R3 a long time ago after pulling him 3 times in a row and with the easy access to fatigue, I used him to beat mordo boss in act 5, but he does not hit hard by himself.