**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Event quest completion solo should be scrapped ?

_GRINDER__GRINDER_ Posts: 538 ★★★
edited April 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
IDK about you guys but I never seem to reach even the 3rd milestone without spending units on energy refills . Reaching the 4th milestone for 25 units requires you to spend a lot of units on energy .

The problem I feel with this solo event is that it doesn't include the permanent content in the game ( act 6 , not sure if it includes variant ) .

Everytime this pops up I feel like it's a waste . I know many people in the forum are going to say that all 22 hour events are not supposed to be completed but I am always able to complete all the milestones for all 22hour events .

What are your thoughts guys . Is there something that I am doing wrong coz I am a 670k account with a solid roster .. I really thing the scoring of this event needs to come down or it needs to include everything we spend our energy on .

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I agree, event quest completion is horrible. They should create a new one to replace it. Personally I like the vanquishing blows solo event they’ve introduced a couple times. That’s what should replace it.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Unless you are going for like a legend run, w/o using refills which are a bit more plentiful than in the past, you can't easily hit the last 2 milestones doing normal EQ questing. Daily T4B quest seems to be best energy spend for points but i got other questing to do and can't be doing it constantly for the 22hour window. So much content out there and so much of it gives no points.... It doesn't make sense.

I agree that it should be scrapped or overhauled in some big way.
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    I agree
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    They are very slow to modify these sorts of things but your point is valid. The event can only be completed if you are going for a legends run
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Either scrapped or made possible to hit the milestones with no refills
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Ya event quest is awful. Worst part is when I have already completed all the EQs and would like to do variant(currently doing that) and it doesnt register
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    They're on a randomizer. It removes the previous Event and chooses randomly from the remaining ones. That's why we can go days without one specific one sometimes.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Agreed. No more event quest solo. Just blow by blow solo
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Yep I would happily support the removal of it. Don’t think I’ve ever hit the 3rd milestone
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    BTW, i agree with most of your views, this one just seems the most logical, and i was surprised someone actually disaggreeing
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,548 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    I’m going to get in before this gets relegated to the Suggestions page, where all good ideas go to die a slow death...

The problem is tuning. In order to hit all milestones, you need about a dozen passes of Ch3 in EQ over 22 hours. That’s a lot of energy.

You could try to shirt circuit a little and do Ch2, but the energy requirements are about the same.

This month’s quest is a little special—you can finish 3.2 with 9 energy, making the milestones reachable for once. But that isn’t usually the case.

EQC event is one of those things in game with little value or purpose that just seems to hang around—like bases did, like quest crystals (T1 Generic iso from a Variant path!!), Sig Stones that don’t give points in Item Use, PHC shards for upper tier content. The game demands premium effort, premium skills and premium resources (real and in game), and yet parts of it work like the clunky old lawnmower left over in your grandpa’s shed.

Honestly, it wouldn’t take much to do better.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Pulyaman said:

@GroundedWisdom When everyone seems to want a better event, why do you say that you would not agree with scrapping it? Feels like you disagree for the sake of disagreeing. I think they should be scrapped or at least revamped in a big way.

Not sure how you got that from what I said. I don't agree because I don't think it's wise to scrap it just because I don't hit it everytime. Other people do it.
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

Pulyaman said:

@GroundedWisdom When everyone seems to want a better event, why do you say that you would not agree with scrapping it? Feels like you disagree for the sake of disagreeing. I think they should be scrapped or at least revamped in a big way.

Not sure how you got that from what I said. I don't agree because I don't think it's wise to scrap it just because I don't hit it everytime. Other people do it.
    Do you ever have an idea of your own or do you just believe kabam has nailed everything right out the gate and everyone else is always wrong or do you enjoy events that require spending whether it be units or money to get energy revives. All other events can be done just playing the game normally this event is the only one forcing players to spend if they want to hit it. It's the least enjoyable of the solo events
  • Options
    For you maybe. I tend to look past my own opinion when discussing things avaiable to all Players. Has nothing to do with Kabam.
  • Options

For you maybe. I tend to look past my own opinion when discussing things avaiable to all Players. Has nothing to do with Kabam.

Sorry forgot you speak for the majority of the player base on the forum not just basing you opinions on what kabam says or does is right
  • Options
    Dshu said:

Sorry forgot you speak for the majority of the player base on the forum not just basing you opinions on what kabam says or does is right
    No. The opposite. I don't speak for anyone but myself, and I don't think they should scrap it for everyone just because I don't like it.
  • Options

Dshu said:

No. The opposite. I don't speak for anyone but myself, and I don't think they should scrap it for everyone just because I don't like it.
    Ok so you don't speak for anyone but yourself but your opinion is the only one that matters. Gotcha. Now all the responses you post on the forum make perfect sense it's the rest of the community that needs to agree with you rather than discussing how these events are viewed by us
  • Options
    Now you're just arguing for no reason.
  • Options

Now you're just arguing for no reason.

Hmmmm that's normally what you are doing. Opps forgot nobody else is allowed an opinion if its different than yours
  • Options
    You're nitpicking over my opinion that I don't agree they should scrap it. Obviously you're just trying to pick a fight with me and I'm getting bored with it because you're doing it in multiple Threads. So we're done.
  • Options
    Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Just beat thanos on heroic and rinse and repeat sure you’ll get it then