**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Characters dashing in automatically after throwing a Sp3 [Merged Threads]

Roepotte40Roepotte40 Posts: 12
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have had both Iceman and Magik dash in without touching the screen after they have completed there sp3 animation and get comboed to death.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• SantaGulkSantaGulk Posts: 72
    Before update, when you use sp3 immediately after parrying the opponent and hold heavy during sp3 animation, Mister Sinister will start charging heavy immediately after coming out of sp3.
    But after update, after animation Mister Sinister just places a light and, what’s even worse, the enemy is untouchable like you’re not able to punish Loki’s sp2.
    Haji_Saab said:

It's not just Sinister. The queued action during sp3 are broken.

Exactly. Did they accept this as a bug?
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Post a video?
  • Boss3333Boss3333 Posts: 6
    I just had two straight alliance war fights when using domino, where I did a heavy attack (with incinerate bug of course) and then immediately did a special 3. After the SP3 animation ends Domino dashed in at the opponent even though I was holding block. Both times I got wrecked. Please help!

FYI, I am playing on an iPhone 8, with T mobile. Also with the newest update for the game 22.1.
  • B3AST1NB3AST1N Posts: 38
    This happens with all sp3 from any champ...Its happened to me 4 separate times with different champs, also X23 after she fires off her sp2 you won't be able to dash in and start your combo you will get countered
    This needs attention
  • Captain_CaymanCaptain_Cayman Posts: 62
    Same happened to me with ghost rider, 4 fights in a row. Special 3 animation ends and without doing anything GR dashes at opponent and eats an intercept. This update is a disgrace. How can all of these issues not have been picked up in testing?
  • _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79
    KM running towards opponent after YJ used his sp3 in Arena. Didnt register Block stance at all.
  • JayProngsJayProngs Posts: 44
    Happened with me too. When I was fighting with magik. She dashed to opponent after sp3. Fortunately I parried opponent before using sp3.
    Device : Redmi Note 3 android MM
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    No, definitely doesn't only happen when trying to block.
    I noticed it after using GR's sp3, no block, as I usually give a second gap before initiating a dash intercept.. but was already being punched directly after. Also, just tried to hold heavy after hyps sp3 for an immediate attack, instead, got punched in the face.

Awesome that you managed to grab video of your experience though @Kabam Miike . I will try to get one of the others as well.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,894 ★★★★★

I've had this happen as well, and recorded a video to send to our QA team. They are aware of this and looking into it. From what we've seen, it only occurs if you try and block during the Special 3 attack.

Also when use try to intersup with a medium in somcase you champ just stand and get clips becasse of the Ai rereat like at the same time I’m can’t recording it becasse don’t hav a app to do it to show the fingerprint. At the same time but it the back out one in somtimes you just stand totalt stil
  • GodfatherspieGodfatherspie Posts: 43
    Now this update till now has been full of bugs but I have noticed a rather odd bug. I was playing in ROL with my Scarlet Witch. When I got a Power steal I was rocketed to a SP3. After using it Scarlet Witch automatically dashed towards Winter Soldier without me doing anything so please look into it Kabam. Thanks.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Now this update till now has been full of bugs but I have noticed a rather odd bug. I was playing in ROL with my Scarlet Witch. When I got a Power steal I was rocketed to a SP3. After using it Scarlet Witch automatically dashed towards Winter Soldier without me doing anything so please look into it Kabam. Thanks.

this has been reported by a couple people for various champs, I hope they are looking into it.
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Same thing happened to me with Star Lord on ROL winter soldier after a sp3
    Any feedback? Do I need to file a ticket?
  • Im experiencing an issue with my champ dashing forward immediately after sp3. Anyone looking into this problem? I’ve died 3 times already because of this issue
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    So this just happened to me while doing uncollected, fighting Hyperion on the invade/aggressive node. He got to his sp3 then when he was done my Medusa just stood there; I was not able to move then Hype just started going in on me...
  • EquwanEquwan Posts: 96
    My champs keep doing dash attack right after sp3 cut scene and it’s messing me up
  • XeroXero Posts: 6
    Come on people. Money talks in all these game issues. If they don't profit from all these issues they should've fixed it long time ago.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,587 ★★★★★

I've had this happen as well, and recorded a video to send to our QA team. They are aware of this and looking into it. From what we've seen, it only occurs if you try and block during the Special 3 attack.

• NikhilNikhil Posts: 101

I didn't try to block or anything, my champions just rush like madmen after sp3.
  • Roepotte40Roepotte40 Posts: 12
    This update with all the bugs and really no fixes in place for the main issues has been handled as poorly as I have ever seen. You put a ticket in and all they say is thanks and then close the ticket with no resolution.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    I use Mister Sinister. He needs to hold heavy to extend the debuffs on the opponent.

When I hold heavy at the end of an SP3, he misses completely. Other champions do this as well.

I submitted a ticket for this before the new update 22.1.1

Please fix this. I’ve spent so much time, money and resources on this game and feel as if the customer service ignores requests like this. It’s a request to fix your product to the way it should be operating, and not a bug.

It’s unfair that these bugs aren’t prioritized over whatever else you’re doing.

I politely request immediate action on this. I will attempt to attach a video but will again do so once you respond

In-Game Name: FluffyPigMonstr
    Device and Model: iPhone 8 Plus
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.2
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 22.1.1
    Game Mode: Every mode
    Description of the Issue: as described above

Respectfully
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I use Mister Sinister. He needs to hold heavy to extend the debuffs on the opponent.

When I hold heavy at the end of an SP3, he misses completely. Other champions do this as well.

I submitted a ticket for this before the new update 22.1.1

Please fix this. I’ve spent so much time, money and resources on this game and feel as if the customer service ignores requests like this. It’s a request to fix your product to the way it should be operating, and not a bug.

It’s unfair that these bugs aren’t prioritized over whatever else you’re doing.

I politely request immediate action on this. I will attempt to attach a video but will again do so once you respond.

This is the 2nd ticket for this issue.

Respectfully

Some bugs take time, we dont know if they are not prioritizing it, we can assume they are since they have said they are working on it.
This discussion has been closed.