**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Characters dashing in automatically after throwing a Sp3 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Especially bad for running suicides as sp3 is the only special that doesn’t proc recoil... however you take more damage from the bug than the recoil damage would have been. These are not issues that can just “wait for the next update”. Costing people hard earned units or hard earned money used on units... just wrong.
  • B3AST1NB3AST1N Posts: 38
    I've sent 2 tickets in already for this before the "hot fix" and my alliance didnt run war during "off season " due to that reason...I use MS for path E aka n, I get 4 souls before that fight and gain the 5th during 29...today , my very 1st fight I had to use 2 special 3s..and both times MS dashed forward and got countered with a sp1 causing me to lose my chance to gain a soul and died...this is ridiculous that this has yet to be fixed!! Yes I've dashed back as soon as animations are done and SOMETIMES it works but today it didnt...when kabam responded both times they were generic responses..I've sent videos and pictures and still nothing..I have the burn through resources for something that isn't even my fault
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I have not played AW since 22.0 update because of all the issues. I joined the latest war, and guess what? Fighting IMIW I used my sp3 with SL and I dashed back immediately after sp3 and my champ still dashed in. I was not holding block or touching the screen at all. I dashed into a combo followed by an sp2 and lost my champ. I never would have lost this fight. Then I had to finish the fight with Blade, had a timeout with Blade before dropping him.

Thankfully we will win this war regardless, but in many cases losing 2 attack bonuses over this **** would cost a war. Fix your game already!!!
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    This really has me heated right now. If this was something that was beneficial to the player base you guys wouldn't be so damn lazy about fixing it. You would have fixed it in 20 minutes and that's a fact!
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Any eta on next game update?
  • AraeArae Posts: 14
    This is unacceptable.
  • BrodystockBrodystock Posts: 1
    This just happened to me with my hyperion on day 3 of map 6.. 2nd fight and now hes dead. Going to have to use resources now to finish probably. I thought this was fixed... guess not
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    You guys ever going to rectify this issue?
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Since it seems from what I've been experiencing/reading... if I hold block anytime during sp3 animation, I dash forward, if I dont block, i take a counter anyway. If I start a fight against a champ with power start and dont block 70% of the time I am kicked in the face, 10% launches an undodgeable heavy, 20% relatively unscathed, doesn't seem to be the same does it?
    Or in the player friendly snafus, fixed in 48 hours, let the credit card companies fix it, we were only collecting the cash, other people were stealing the idents..... my kids are preteens and know better than that, come on, seriously?
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★

I have had both Iceman and Magik dash in without touching the screen after they have completed there sp3 animation and get comboed to death.

I've had this happen before
  • boo14kboo14k Posts: 9
    Same bug here, with ultron and void, after SP3 dushing in. Why still not fixed?
  • DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    Love the excuses why they cant release an update sooner
  • Aamir123Aamir123 Posts: 92
    Everytime I’m hitting special 3, my champs are running towards the opponents automatically. And due to that run sometimes my champs hit them automatically (without even touching the screen) and sometimes get hits from them while they run toward those opponents. It happened with me a lot while doing variant 2 and in aw too. Anyone facing this issue?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Aamir123 said:

Everytime I’m hitting special 3, my champs are running towards the opponents automatically. And due to that run sometimes my champs hit them automatically (without even touching the screen) and sometimes get hits from them while they run toward those opponents. It happened with me a lot while doing variant 2 and in aw too. Anyone facing this issue?

they already have a thread about this in the bug section.
  • dfresh81dfresh81 Posts: 49
    Still happening every time I use sp3 with hype he comes out of animation swinging and gets punished every time cam we fix this it's just sad
  • lagulamalagulama Posts: 38
    This has been going on a while. Usually at the last second in the opponent's SP 3 animation, I started to hold block. After the animation is done, my champ just stand there, unresponsive and not blocking, and get a 5 combo quickly. Anyone got the same issue?

using a pocophone f1, android pie, SD 845
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    it is a known issue with lots of threads here in the bugs section.
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    Lormif said:

it is a known issue with lots of threads here in the bugs section.

And yet the exploit by AI continues lol.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,349 Guardian
    Hey all, Kabam has said it is in the list of what will be fixed once the next monthly Update comes out. It won't be working until such time as next Release. See Known Issues 23.0 Thread...

• smdam38smdam38 Posts: 819 ★★★
    This killed my stash on uncollected Thanos.
    You throw sp3 then just stand there and can't do anything.
  • RinokillerRinokiller Posts: 12
    I am having this problem if I throw a sp3 AND if the enemy throws a sp3. I have died several times to the uncollected Thanos mini boss with his death touch because I am not able to correctly dodge or dash in after he throws his sp3 which is a built in mechanic for that fight!! Please fix this before update as I am trying to fully explore uncollected EQ and it is causing me to use unnecessary revives or energy refills just to attempt that fight again.
  • JDWesJDWes Posts: 1
    It's a **** shoot what happens when I activate a SP3.

1. Nothing, champions are in their normal corners.
    2. My champ is locked from moving for 1/2 second and other champ is already attacking.
    3. My champ is dashing forward and gets intercepted and combo'd.
    4. My champ is in middle of heavy attack and gets intercepted and combo'd.

I figured this would have been fixed after a few weeks but still nothing.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,927 ★★★★★
    I'm curious why so many new accs on the forums are activating recently. As for your question, it will be fixed in the next update (i hope so)
  • AraeArae Posts: 14
    Probably because people are getting so fed up with all of the bugs that instead of playing, they are taking the time to create an account to complain? @Terra
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,927 ★★★★★
    Arae said:

Probably because people are getting so fed up with all of the bugs that instead of playing, they are taking the time to create an account to complain? @Terra

Could potentially be so. I still find it interesting.
  • JDWesJDWes Posts: 1
    Probably because I usually don't have major issues that are worth me complaining about.

However this SP3 issue is getting frustrating.
This discussion has been closed.