**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If we can't get them as a 5* (bosses not included) we shouldn't have to fight them either.

It's been established that they will not release a 5* version of wolverine, scarlet witch, and plenty other champs, ever. Now, it's pretty shady because you are admitting that if you released them for player use they would either make the game too easy, or most importantly you'd lose money because of their regens. Either way if we can't have them for our own use, take them out of the game completely then. It's insulting seeing that it's already coded and in the game but you refuse to let us have them because you'd lose money, but we still have to fight them.... of course I'm not speaking about boss characters, just regular champs.

Comments

• tlhtlh Posts: 41
    MrcMumble wrote: »
    Either way if we can't have them for our own use, take them out of the game completely then.

No
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'd hardly call it insulting.
  • vucachonvucachon Posts: 104
    yeah, not having them available isn't insulting. doesn't ruin the game for me at all
  • Nico010915Nico010915 Posts: 41
    I think every character should be placed in the game as a 5* and to be had by us. It is pretty shady that they wont introduce them.
  • Showdown4lphaShowdown4lpha Posts: 49
    I want a 1* Maestro.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    I want a 1* Maestro.

I want a 2* Maestro... so i could dupe him
    I want a 2* collector so I can face roll everything with the S3...
  • Reg_MontanaReg_Montana Posts: 30
    @Mr_Platypus
    Not to greedy.
    Want 3* collector. More synergies.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    I have to disagree. The reason they don't release those champions as 5 stars is because many of their abilities are tied to their total HP or damage and it would scale disproportionately as a 5 star champion.

That doesn't mean they could never release them ever, but at least for now let them release all the other 5 stars already scheduled before trying to add in characters like SW.

Also, having champs has nothing to do with fighting them. You could make that argument against literally every boss in the game and most of them are impossible to get.