Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

I'm making a bold prediction.

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
The champion next to Guillotine will be a Kabam original named Bec de Corbin, and she'll fight with one.

Rebecca Crow will be somehow related to Guillotine. Her Bec de Corbin will be enchanted somehow, and she'll be a mystic.

I guess only time will tell... but I feel pretty confident.

Comments

  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

    Wow! You even got Kabams made up name for the character??? What are the power balls numbers dude??? Help a bro out here!

    I was originally going to go with "Halberd" but changed my mind.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Need a mod to tell me if I'm right.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 11,751 ★★★★★
    Hamin said:

    Need a mod to tell me if I'm right.

    That's a bold prediction Cotton.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★

    Hamin said:

    Need a mod to tell me if I'm right.

    That's a bold prediction Cotton.
    I was waiting for this.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 4,517 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    You know Kabam will not even drop hints if you're right or not. They keep future stuff under heavy wrapping. Although your theory sounds logical
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

    You know Kabam will not even drop hints if you're right or not. They keep future stuff under heavy wrapping. Although your theory sounds logical

    Yeah, I know lol.

    On further thought, it could be a guy named William Crow.
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Shrimkins said:

    That's no bold prediction. This is a bold prediction:

    The sun will rise tomorrow

    Oh, shoot. I was counting on that extra 12 hours of darkness
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Shrimkins said:

    That's no bold prediction. This is a bold prediction:

    The sun will rise tomorrow

    You mean the earth will rotate towards the sun tomorrow. The sun can't rise.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 12,077 Guardian
    Hamin said:

    Shrimkins said:

    That's no bold prediction. This is a bold prediction:

    The sun will rise tomorrow

    You mean the earth will rotate towards the sun tomorrow. The sun can't rise.
    The Earth will rotate about its axis of rotation. Only a fraction of the Earth's surface will be moving towards the Sun at any one time.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 26,879 ★★★★★
    Maybe it's Guillotine's brother, Poutine.
    Cheesy, I know.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 26,879 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

    Maybe it's Guillotine's brother, Poutine.
    Cheesy, I know.

    You guys need.to start exporting poutine
    I don't think that's on the table. We guard it with our lives. That, and Beaver Tails.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 26,879 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

    Drooped2 said:

    Maybe it's Guillotine's brother, Poutine.
    Cheesy, I know.

    You guys need.to start exporting poutine
    I don't think that's on the table. We guard it with our lives. That, and Beaver Tails.
    I'd pay top dollar for a smuggler..

    Poutine smuggler sounds like a sweet job title
    I'd make it the EQ Title. XD
    .....but seriously though. Love Poutine. A bit sacrilegious, but my favorite is Chicken Fry Poutine, made with Chicken Fries.
Sign In or Register to comment.