**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Advice on beating Void in Uncollected EQ

Since he’s bleed immune, AA is useless. I can’t seem to get his health permanently down. I have to use my dexterity moves to save my life from the constant degeneration, which - in turn - regenerates Void’s health. Is there a Champion that is immune to his degeneration?

I’m using 4 stars, so my health pool isn’t high.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Ronan infinite stun
  • SligSlig Posts: 345 ★★
    Time your combos to cleanse his degen.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Its nothing too difficult really, just time your combos in multiples of 10 for when the debuff starts to appear,and you'll purify them instantly. You do not need 10 hits from the moment the debuffs appear, you just need to hit combo meter number in multiples of 10 the moment the debuffs appear.
  • I personally used Void for this fight; I would try to avoid using Dexterity until I had enough Petrify Debuffs up to reverse the Regeneration from the Buffet node. After that, I was able to play pretty normally and things went pretty smoothly. You can also do this with other Champions who can reverse healing.

Getting a Heal Block on him can be pretty good to stop the healing too. Yondu's Heal Block on his SP1 can last long enough to get back to a new SP1 and Doc Ock can set up some pretty long term Heal Blocks on his opponents as well. After that, it is just a matter of following some of the other advice that has already been provided earlier and making sure you get back to 10 hits to clear his Intimidating Presence Debuffs.
  • HobospyHobospy Posts: 89
    I just ranked up my 3* Ronan and got him to sig level 69 but couldn't quite get the power level to keep the stun lock on. Is there a particular hit combo you have to do to keep it on or is it just practice?
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Omega Red...?