**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Why haven't you fixed your stuff yet?

CaykoCayko Posts: 111
This is embarrassing.
The "block hold" mechanism, aquianted with recovery times, is broken.
This is why they suddenly throw specials mid combo, or evade out of combo, or try to hit you mid combo.
It prevents you from pushing the opponent back with block hits if they have a bar. They'll just sp your ass.

This particular mechanism was broken in domino once before, and people perceived it as a block break. It's broken again, but for all champs. For almost a month. Embarrassing

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Fun fact: it takes about 28 days to get an update approved through the iOS App Store. All Android players have to wait on iOS users. Android is almost instant in allowing updates.

Kabam is always 30 days ahead of updates.

Any bugs that can get fixed without an update do get fixed in a decent amount of time. But if a bug needs an update to fix, it’s always at least 30 days out.
  • CaykoCayko Posts: 111
    edited April 2019
    And the dashing in afte sp3's? Jesus..

I know at one point people complained about opponent dashing in before the sp3 animation ended, opening combos on you.
    What if Kabam was discussing that and someone went "you known what would be fun? We make THEM dash in! :DDD TROLLOOLL!"

Idk what went down, how you think or what's up but someone, atleast SOMEONE, need to point this out to you.
    Let it be me - YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Yeah. I haven’t had the dash problem. I hear if you parry and do SP3 right after it stops you from getting punished(as the parry carries over after the SP3).
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Please see the Known Issues thread for the status of any ongoing issues.
This discussion has been closed.