**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New update........Nothing fixed not even one thing

Do you realize it’s not the device you’re using. I even went and bought a brand new tablet hot off the shelf and it still lags. It’s lags So unbelievably much the game becomes unplayable . None of the issues you addressed were not fixed whatsoever, Rhino still doesn’t gain fury against the wall, you still can’t do back interceptions against the wall, The enemy can still use their specials right in the middle of you attacking them. The AI is still the same defensive as always! AI is ALWAYS running and hiding to a corner, they rarely dash at you. You can literally sit there and hold block for up to 10 or 15 seconds in the AI Will do the exact same thing. All the bug fixes that you guys say now Seem to be just you guys trolling us so that we start believing stuff will get fixed. I have never seen so many people leave the game and I have also never seen so many accounts go up for sale ever since the last update and now this one. It’s really hurtful when you become such a good player And then all of that confidence goes away as soon as lag kicks in and kills you for something that’s out of your control

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    What kind of tablet? Does it have graphics settings? I use a LG V40 phone and not experiencing anything you are. I got laggy play but turned my graphics up to high and it plays smoothly.

Just because you buy a "new" tablet, doesnt mean its optimized to play mobile games.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

Some of the items you mention that are listed in the Known Issues thread have not had their fixes put live yet. Each of them have it noted if the fix was in the 23.0 update or if it is coming in the future.

General performance issues and lag are often device related, so that is why it is important to share that information if you are having performance trouble. The dedicated performance threads at the top of the bug section have templates that will help when giving a report.
This discussion has been closed.