**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Green Goblin as a Tech Champion [Merged Threads]

Spig_NewtonSpig_Newton Posts: 11
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
??????
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Green Goblin was already predicted to be tech. Dr. Octopus too, however this one has more chances to be Science.
  • Joe77Joe77 Posts: 38
    Predicted? I'd say assumed is more accurate and it's absolutely about protecting the precious mystic money making class. Pathetic
  • Just what we need another tech champ, great way to sell awakening packages though so another money making scheme by kabam.
    Should change his name to blue goblin
    Talking about gobbling thanks kabam mike for this great choice :)
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Technically either could be science based on their origins. I think they want to keep their AW Magiks safe.
  • SkiSki Posts: 5
    How in the **** is Goblin a Tech. This sucks. If Doc Oc is a tech I quit.
  • BiancoBianco Posts: 24
    Nebula, yondu, punisher 2099, spiderman (stark) and now green goblin... 5th tech. Are you crazy?!?! You say on that balancing game kabam?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Because Yeah
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I dont think that science having a tiny boost against mystic is the decision lol.

That just sounds pathetic
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Its bc of his fighting style and the use of his glider and pumpkin bombs lol
  • Bianco wrote: »
    Nebula, yondu, punisher 2099, spiderman (stark) and now green goblin... 5th tech. Are you crazy?!?! You say on that balancing game kabam?

Vulture as well
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Green Goblin was already predicted to be tech. Dr. Octopus too, however this one has more chances to be Science.
    The prediction I've constantly heard from practically everyone was that Doc was gonna be tech and Goblin would be science.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    The prediction I've constantly heard from practically everyone was that Doc was gonna be tech and Goblin would be science.

Most I saw said goblin will be tech based on his glider and bombs
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Sirnoob wrote: »

Most I saw said goblin will be tech based on his glider and bombs
    Goblin serum was the big reason for the science arguments happening near my end.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    I would think that by now it’s time to get some champs in that could counter mystic champs in war
  • The stupid thing is if he was science people would have spent more to go for the feature.
    Once again there busisness training is paying off ten fold.
  • SkiSki Posts: 5
    Guess we have to wait for yet another version of Hulk "Gladiator," which will more than likely come with the new THOR movie. YAY (not).
  • SkylordSkylord Posts: 138
    edited August 2017
    I had a sci 5* awk gem last year waited until March for green goblin expecting him to be sci, glad I used it on hulk..
  • Cap gets a super soldier serum and is science (as it should be), goblin takes a serum and..... tech???? So stupid