**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Permanently Remove Indestructible effects - Thanos Nameless MCOC

How to permanently remove indestructible effects, then you can destroy Thanos Noname, why?

-► When you successfully counter attack, the Indestructible Effect will be removed in 1s. Thanos will have Armor Break Debuff equal to the number of Armor Break you have
-► When Thanos's HP has just dropped to 30%, you have 0 Armor Break
-► So, when you successfully counter attack, the Indestructible Effect will be removed. Thanos will have 0 Armor Break Debuff
-► And the Indestructible Effect will be permanently erased, until Thanos has Armor Break Debuff again,
I said it might be a bit confusing, but if you watch this video you will understand it
https://youtu.be/yJrnDh_UAOQ

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Awesome.
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Kabam is 100% biased. I expect some real game breaking bugs to be fixed asap but they have clearly shown time and time again that anything that hurts us gets fixed whenever and if it hurts them it's fixed within 24 hrs
  • Options

@GroundedWisdom if kabam sees this thread and says "oh ****, this is an unintended behaviour, we will fix this within the next 5 hours". Would you still say they are not biased in what they choose to fix? Haha

They're the ones that determine what's intended or not. Not me.
    However, this seems legit.
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Well I think that having this mechanic is a welcoming break from the norm (if ya know what I mean) and that this is fun
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Im pretty sure the AI will be adjusted to respond in lightning speed, so atackers wont intercept quickly.
  • Options
    mike867 said:

@GroundedWisdom if kabam sees this thread and says "oh ****, this is an unintended behaviour, we will fix this within the next 5 hours". Would you still say they are not biased in what they choose to fix? Haha

They're the ones that determine what's intended or not. Not me.
    However, this seems legit.
    You are abusing a bug/glitch and understand that it is treated as such. Beware summoner, you might be subject to future bans without any notice.

Although we know you side with Kabam so lets be real, you can get away with it for sure. Happy for you mate
    That's a poor attempt to troll me. I haven't even used the OP's technique. I commented that it was awesome, and from what I've seen, it seems like a legit strategy. They could very well say it's not what they intended. Wouldn't bother me. Nice try.
  • Options
    It wouldn't make a difference to me anyway. Lol. I had lag and uncooperative AI that would Charge at awkward times. I did it the hard way. 540 Units later, and alot of Intercepting.
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Wait, so intercepting him in 3rd phase removes indestructible? Well, who knew! Besides anyone who has read his abilities, that is. Thank you for sharing this discovery
  • Options
    Hahaha. I didn't use it buds. Nice try. I commented on the Thread. Bye.
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    There is no need to remove the indestructible as it makes the fight more interesting. Kabam will probably just pass this thread over and delete it maybe
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    If it is not mentioned a certain action can counter a buff, passive effect etc, then there is a grey area whether it is a bug.

This is not positive for the player base.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    mike867 said:

I'm not engaging with you any further on it. I can see what you're trying to do. I can't be bothered. Worry about your own morals. What I saw seemed like a legit strategy. If not, they can let us know themselves. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. However, I'll be wrong without you taking my inventory.
    Nowhere did I say I made decisions on behalf of Kabam. I know what the Bounties were designed for.

I hope they don't ban you for this abuse. But if they do, I hope they remember you.
    Your hate and disdain for GW is showing. You must have missed the part where he said he DID NOT use this strategy.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I think this seems like a bug, but until Kabam says anything about, I guess they’re fine with it.
This discussion has been closed.