**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Who is better?

BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167
Human torch vs Wasp

Who is better? 55 votes

Wasp
76% 42 votes
Humantorch
23% 13 votes

Comments

• bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Human Torch is a disappointment. Not all of his basic attacks can cause incinerate which means it's hard to put 7 incinerate Debuffs on opponent which means harder to keep your temperature high longer which means harder to enter Nova Form which means you aren't gonna enter the form frequently.
    Even when you successfully enter Nova Form it's only for 7 seconds. It's a pathetic. It's just too short.
    He is only super good when fighting opponents that deal mostly energy damage and Mystic champs.
  • Sly1Sly1 Posts: 23
    Well, the 2 times I have fought Human Torch in arenas within my rating, his incineration has killed me. Basically, the other guy just stands there while I kill myself beating on him by the time I hit my first SP1. In the event he wasn't even close to that bad.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,927 ★★★★★
    Constant heavy stunlock with high critting specials > flamey boi
  • BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167

Batsii said:

She's a absolute beast. You wont regret that 5/65
    edited May 2019
    Batsii said:

Terra said:

Batsii said:

Yeah, I have Ghost as well :blush:

Bloody hell. Nice one. Would you say ranking wasp beyond r2 worth it unduped?
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Terra said:

Batsii said:

Terra said:

Batsii said:

Wasp doesn't need her dupe to be good. Her dupe mostly helps for defence.
    She's a glass cannon, meaning you need to be really good at intercepting to get the most out of her, her petrify and concussion can be crazy on the longer fights (especially the petrify against champs like LoL X23 and other crazy regen champs), and she's also really good for Ebony Maw with that heavy mixed in with the combo.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Batsii said:

Terra said:

Batsii said:

Absolutely worth it. I have her at 5/65 unduped too and don’t have ghost (would love to pull her though). I use her all the time she’s brilliant. Massive damage, her heavy can hit 20-30k on its own at the end of a combo. Lots of guaranteed crits and really high base attack too. Her sig just increases her chance to counterattack.

The concussion on sp1 starts at 40% against mystics, can completely shut down limbo or dorm’s degen with enough hits on the combo meter. Her sp2 does quite a lot of base damage with another 11k added from the power sting. When you have 5 power sting debuffs and you go for that heavy it’s brutal. I used her to clear LOL on my first run, didn’t have the usual options available to me but she did a great job. Always on my war offence team.