**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Update Unsuccessful, Game Still broken, No Compensation?

DigitaliciousDigitalicious Posts: 25
edited May 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi guys, I dont know what your team has been doing but ever since the 22.0 Update the game has been of the worse ive experienced, lag, parry not working.. i am spending units and resources in aQ, due to game lag, content etc... there has been no resolve from you guys, misbehaving champs, randomly charging in, defensive AI.. etc... when are you fixing the game and sending some rewards to your frustrated players?

Comments

• DigitaliciousDigitalicious Posts: 25
    Video of super Defensive AI

https://youtu.be/3aM0lrCUkos
    so do you suggest we leave the game altogether?? i hate when people comment without having facts.. come on man be serious, have you had a look at video? im not losing due to bad play, im losing due to bad game behaviour...
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I had this in the uncollected Corvus boss in Eq. I tried to record it because i thought it looked funny, but it automatically paused the game, i resumed and Corvus woke up and slapped me. Funny bug when its not in Aq and Aw. Pausing and playing fixed it for me when i encountered it.
    edited May 2019
    @Savio444 i tried the pausing and resuming. did not work eventually quit. In AQ and WAR im getting destroyed with the funny lag, where game pauses for like a second and then plays catchup, completely interupts intercepting and backdrafting etc.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

@Savio444 i tried the pausing and resuming. did not work eventually quit. In AQ and WAR im getting destroyed with the funny lag, where game pauses for like a second and then plays catchup, completely interupts intercepting and backdrafting etc.

I hope this gets fixed soon.
  • Flavio84Flavio84 Posts: 8
    @Narwhal52x normal we ask for compensation when we need to sped rev or potios on aq or aw to mantain our champs hp because of game issues /update.we ask fix thegame first compensation will belev 1rev and one phc maybe
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    @Flavio84 Have you not seen how many times people have asked for compensation, if you know there is lag you should be prepared (I know lag is unpredictable, prepared meaning know there is lag and you will get hit with it) and either have units to spend or have revives to use, that is my take on it if you have a different take then that is fine I'm not going to argue.
  • DrZedicusDrZedicus Posts: 16
    @Narwhal52x Do you realize that the lag isn't hardware related, like people on the latest devices are getting lag, it's a game/server side problem they introduced in V22.
    Therefore it's only fair people are asking for compensation when kabam has unintentionally made the game unfair to the player.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

The Known Issues thread has information on the status of some issues that we are already aware of and have fixes in the works. For lag or other performance issues, posting in our dedicated threads at the top of the bugs and known issues section, using the templates provided, is the best way to report so that we have the information we need to help investigations.
This discussion has been closed.