**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is my account banned

I have not broken any rules and spend money like it was rent. How do I create a service ticket?

Comments

• Same here
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    A ton of accounts have been banned with the new update. Not sure good luck folks.
  • You are hacking that is why your account is banned good job kabam
  • Shadez6Shadez6 Posts: 7
    You are hacking that is why your account is banned good job kabam

I'm not though, that's why I'm asking. The only thing I can think of is an officer logging in for me to move me in aq while I sleep
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    Did that officer get banned?
    He's not online with the time diff yet.
  • I even changed my password weeks ago to be sure nobody can log in for me
  • SkylordSkylord Posts: 138
    Account sharing for farming purposes should be bannable but I've spent thousands and want my 2+ year alliance mates to expirence the game play of my top champs. Cmon Kabam bought the Ferrari let my best buds take it out for a spin
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    You'll get your help on support, not here.
    If you hacked or shared your account, then you deserve to be banned
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Shadez6 wrote: »

I'm not though, that's why I'm asking. The only thing I can think of is an officer logging in for me to move me in aq while I sleep

Account Sharing is agaisnt TOS.
  • AppieAppie Posts: 99

not that i'm sharing a account but the tos states you're allowed, aslong you have permission and don't use a cheat.
    Appie wrote: »

not that i'm sharing a account but the tos states you're allowed, aslong you have permission and don't use a cheat.

No it doesn't. The TOS states that Sharing is not allowed. Giving your Account Information to anyone is agaisnt the rules. This is not news. It's always been that way.
    Using a Mod or not, it's not allowed.
    @GroundedWisdom Get off your high horse, there are lot of people out there today that got banned. And yes it's a new wave on people account sharing. While that may be simply running a line in AQ or moving them along to not get stuck. This infraction in no way should warrant a permanent ban. 72 hours or 30 days is a big enough deterrent. But permanent ban is way over the top. I lost a lot of good mates, today because of them needing help during real life issues. Not for modding, but simply getting help to use energy. You always come on here and beat a dead horse on the TOS but let's take a look at it from real world perspective. Get out of you basement and meet some real people for once. Life happens!
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    @GroundedWisdom Get off your high horse, there are lot of people out there today that got banned. And yes it's a new wave on people account sharing. While that may be simply running a line in AQ or moving them along to not get stuck. This infraction in no way should warrant a permanent ban. 72 hours or 30 days is a big enough deterrent. But permanent ban is way over the top. I lost a lot of good mates, today because of them needing help during real life issues. Not for modding, but simply getting help to use energy. You always come on here and beat a dead horse on the TOS but let's take a look at it from real world perspective. Get out of you basement and meet some real people for once. Life happens!

Don't like the punishment for cheating then don't cheat
    Dropfaith wrote: »

So you acct shared? That's a ban
    OK so I'm guilty of that, but a perma ban... For someone who spends a decent amount on their game. With no reason, and having to send a ticket in to even ask why. It's bad customer experience. Actually it's probably enough for people to charge back their purchases, not that I've looked at that option yet

It's simple. If it's agaisnt the rules, then it's subject to disciplinary action. It's not our place to say what is appropriate action. If people don't want to be reprimanded, then they need to follow rules. I'm not on a high horse. I just play by the rules. They're there for a reason. Any violation of TOS can be subject to banning.
  • Steve76sSteve76s Posts: 23
    If I cheated then I would take the ban like a man. However I have never cheated unless you count boosting as cheating. I have reported many cheaters to Kagan, not based on account info but rather because of 10 second linked bosses being dropped by a 3 star. Now I can sympathize with others since I to have been wrongfully banned.
    Steve76s wrote: »
    If I cheated then I would take the ban like a man. However I have never cheated unless you count boosting as cheating. I have reported many cheaters to Kagan, not based on account info but rather because of 10 second linked bosses being dropped by a 3 star. Now I can sympathize with others since I to have been wrongfully banned.

Cheating IS Account Sharing. That's what I'm trying to say. When you allow someone to log in for you using your Account Info, that's agaisnt the rules.
  • MarlonMarlon Posts: 10
    Pq não me ajudar Kabam nunca me responder isso é injustiça fui banido por injustiça mesmo to pedindo ajuda aqui e não vejo ajuda de ninguém
    No one has logged into my account. I run 3 accounts, 2 from my cousins who quit agmfter willpower nerf and my own.i purchase things for all 3 via my Google account and all 3 get logged into either by my tablet, iPad or smartphone
    All are on the same wifi or mobile data

It's simple. If it's agaisnt the rules, then it's subject to disciplinary action. It's not our place to say what is appropriate action. If people don't want to be reprimanded, then they need to follow rules. I'm not on a high horse. I just play by the rules. They're there for a reason. Any violation of TOS can be subject to banning.

Kabam has stated that each case is looked at individually and you are always on a high horse. In previous posts they have stated that different infractions will have different consequences. So yes they should be treated differently.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★

Right, its simple

There are rules that you cant account share, WHATEVER THE REASON

If you share accounts YOU ARE CHEATING OTHER PLAYERS who follow the rules by getting better rewards etc as more people playing the account means more objectives reached. I really hope you can see that, it is being rewarded for something you didnt do, and taking those rewards from other players

You know this before you CHOOSE TO ACCOUNT SHARE, but you do it anyway. For the obvious reasons of wanting rewards for doing nothing, and you dont care about that effect on others

Then when people who do this are banned you complain!!! Seriously, on what grounds, that you know others that are doing it (who are now banned as well) that is your only justification, really?

And Kabam cant monitor millions of accounts non-stop, so short term bans wouldnt work at all would they? They come back and cheat again as you know they will

I for one love the fact that all the cheaters you call mates have lost their accounts. Imagine all those literally 1000s+ of hours, money, effort done and the great rosters they built, for nothing! loving it
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »

So you acct shared? That's a ban
    OK so I'm guilty of that, but a perma ban... For someone who spends a decent amount on their game. With no reason, and having to send a ticket in to even ask why. It's bad customer experience. Actually it's probably enough for people to charge back their purchases, not that I've looked at that option yet

LOLOLOLOL

Its bad customer service that they dont allow you to cheat and unban your account, funniest thing ever

And good luck re the charge backs, Google and apple dont do that for accounts that break the terms that are listed ON THEIR OWN SITES

Kabam has stated that each case is looked at individually and you are always on a high horse. In previous posts they have stated that different infractions will have different consequences. So yes they should be treated differently.

You keep implying that I'm on a high horse, but you're trying to justify it by implying it's a lesser offense. It's not. It's a rule. When rules are broken, that can lead to action with sufficient evidence. It is not a lesser offense, or a greater one. It's an offense. The simple solution is: "Don't break the rules.". Your arguments say more about your own actions than anything.

You keep implying that I'm on a high horse, but you're trying to justify it by implying it's a lesser offense. It's not. It's a rule. When rules are broken, that can lead to action with sufficient evidence. It is not a lesser offense, or a greater one. It's an offense. The simple solution is: "Don't break the rules.". Your arguments say more about your own actions than anything.

My own actions? I still have my account! I'm still ranked in a top 200 alliance, and I'm still playing. My action speak loud and clear. I sure hope the next time you get a parking ticket you end up in the slammer for 6 months. Then there will be some peace and quite around here. Because you know it's an offense and you broke a rule. But Im sure you've never broken a rule. Needless to say, my opinion stands that plain account sharing for the sake of real life shouldn't be a permanent ban. I have no issue with modders being gone permanently, make no mistake about that.
    edited August 2017

My own actions? I still have my account! I'm still ranked in a top 200 alliance, and I'm still playing. My action speak loud and clear. I sure hope the next time you get a parking ticket you end up in the slammer for 6 months. Then there will be some peace and quite around here. Because you know it's an offense and you broke a rule. But Im sure you've never broken a rule. Needless to say, my opinion stands that plain account sharing for the sake of real life shouldn't be a permanent ban. I have no issue with modders being gone permanently, make no mistake about that.
    I don't know what your actions are. I know there is a double standard in your argument. You believe that breaking the rules in one form is more acceptable than another. It's no secret that many have been doing it. What shouldn't be a surprise is that they can and will take action agaisnt it.
    My entire career in the game I've never shared Account Info with anyone. I don't need to read the TOS and know right from wrong. Your argument is supporting the very reason that people are surprised they're being banned for it. It's not allowed. Period. If people want to avoid it, then they need to avoid doing it. You can continue to make excuses all you like, but it's still going to be agaisnt the rules and if they see sufficient evidence, they are well within their rights to ban. It's not fair to anyone who does play honestly.
This discussion has been closed.