**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What’s my next step in the game?

So, I just finished RTTL and I’m Uncollected. I have only one elite 5 Star and 8 maxed elite 4 Stars. I’m moderately skilled and I have 3,000 units.

What’s my next step in the game?

What’s my next step in the game? 48 votes

Use your units - Complete Act 5.3 and 5.4
33%
JOHNOSA1995Sixshot1Racs0Dhorne61ShaheerFIazDuke_SilverErkadknight27zeezee57SDPMarkg25MC2707X_Factor_AgentYcatsThicco_ModeAskrewzy 16 votes
Use your units - Complete Variant - Microrealm
10%
Spity68Osfan8G7proÆgon0710FreeToPlay_21 5 votes
Use your units - Unlock masteries that you don’t have
27%
winterthurJayProngsСанекКрымRUSLaVarBBBZardox1PiggyRehan010_kubricknolanKingpinamosPIZZATIMENothing_hereWade420wilson69Lucifer1810 13 votes
Save your units - chip away content for a better 5 Star roster. Completing Act 5 won’t result in any improved daily crystals and you’ll need a good 5 star roster to become Cavalier.
25%
CASrini003TheSpicyKnightMr_EGritabitStevieManWonderGeorgiaDawgCtuchikSérgio_321The_WatcherEarthEliteFilledPizzaBanditRaccoon55 12 votes
Other - please explain
4%
BlackFreQuencyRichardCranium 2 votes

Comments

• EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Save your units - chip away content for a better 5 Star roster. Completing Act 5 won’t result in any improved daily crystals and you’ll need a good 5 star roster to become Cavalier.
    These day 5/50s are just not strong enough for higher level content. Keep in mind 4 stars are banned in act 6.
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    Other - please explain
    No offense but if you just got uncollected and rttl done youre in no way ready for variant 2 or act 6. Even act 5 completion will suck.

Best course of action is to start fleshing your roster out. Work on monthlys, arenas and get 4* and 5* shards flowing in. I dont know what yer mastery setup is so hard to say what you should do there.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    The rest of act 5 isn’t really as hard as it’s cracked up to be. 5.3 just takes a long time.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    What’s the top of your roster looking like? Can your elite champ run the easy path of LOL?
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★

What’s the top of your roster looking like? Can your elite champ run the easy path of LOL?

Honestly I don’t know. I haven’t even researched LoL. It’s a Rank 4 5 Star SE Spidey.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★

Honestly I don’t know. I haven’t even researched LoL. It’s a Rank 4 5 Star SE Spidey.
    Labyrinth isn't worth the rewards nowadays unless you're using a maxed out option. SL, Stark, Aegon, etc, at 5/65. No reason to get into it any sooner. 5.4 is actually not that difficult, 5.3 is a slog but you probably have the units. Act 5 is all completable with 4 stars. Don't touch Variant, that's basically the endgame at this point. Unless you get the right XL champs for Variant 2. Focus on getting as much done in the monthly Uncollected EQ as possible. This month is quite a bit more difficult than normal, it's normally completable with 4*s. Once you've completed EQ for the month, keep chipping away at story and get closer to r5ing that beautiful stark.