**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Make monthly UC Thanos fight static content

Ace32Ace32 Posts: 10
This fight is incredibly frustrating and difficult. It makes you utilize all the skills you're supposed to have when playing this game (power awareness, timing, intercepting, inverted controls, more intercepting). My roster isn't all the way right to take him down effectively currently. Even though I hate this dude right now, I'd love to have this fight added as static content in the future so I can continue to practice against him and bring in champs that are better suited for the fight (i.e avengers).

Comments

• RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★

The final stage is bull. It’s basically an automatic death sentence for the crime of not being an Avenger. Lazy greedy game design, for the last part of the fight at least.

uhhhh got through it with No Avengers so.....
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I like the idea of a single boss, however the tuning was a bit off for this EQ. Master Thanos was hard enough for UC and UC Thanos was more like "If there was a Cavalier difficulty, this would be it".

Drop the lowest EQ and add Cavalier.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I missed alot of content that I couldn't try due to not being strong enough at the time. I understand wanting to tackle content later on but at the same time, this game constantly changes and you gotta roll with it. There's always later on and new challenges.
  • Ace32Ace32 Posts: 10

I missed alot of content that I couldn't try due to not being strong enough at the time. I understand wanting to tackle content later on but at the same time, this game constantly changes and you gotta roll with it. There's always later on and new challenges.

Ya, I agree and I'm ok with missing content. But this arguably the hardest single fight they've ever put out. So not being able to clear it would suck. I'm not asking for rewards or anything. I just want to have it somewhere for practice.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★

The final stage is bull. It’s basically an automatic death sentence for the crime of not being an Avenger. Lazy greedy game design, for the last part of the fight at least.

Try Gwenpool. Also you get a safeguard in intercept. Can bring Heimdall for his death synergy, hela, iceman (this one seems to be bugged, I didn't get ice armour after casting sp3). So yeah, some options are out there.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Rasilover said:

uhhhh got through it with No Avengers so.....
    So..... You don’t know the definition of basically.
    No, you do not know the definition of basically. It means generally, and generally you are wrong. Any character can do it easily. It is basically a death sentence for anyone who does not know how to intercept.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Just wait for like what... Variant #14. He will be there forever for you to fight as much as you want. :D
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Avengers have an advantage but anyone can survive his SP 3 multiple times if you intercept him and get the safeguard buff. Also duped Gwenpool can tank his SP indefinitely. I didn't use an avenger to beat him.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    You're in luck. Next season of AQ will have him as main boss
  • Ace32Ace32 Posts: 10
    Terra said:

You're in luck. Next season of AQ will have him as main boss

Yup. Gonna get more Thanos than I even wanted lol
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★

Just wait for like what... Variant #14. He will be there forever for you to fight as much as you want. :D

I would be duly impressed if this game survives that long