Return gifting please

Can we get some gifting back. Being stuck with no energy and no units is a joke. Makes me play something else

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 543
    There is a reason why it dissapeared. If Kabam ever implements it again it will most likely have changed mechanics to avoid abuse
  • BazahaildancnBazahaildancn Posts: 60
    I know there was a reason. I forgot a word. Can we get some sort of gifting back
  • TerraTerra Posts: 543
    Unlikely to happen for some time until Kabam makes it not abusable by those card stealers they mentioned
    Within alliances. With a cap on it. Something......I’m stuck. Haven’t downloaded a new game in years. Bcuz with help from alliance members I could keep progressing or attempting to progress. Now I’m stuck basically like dead air on the radio. Makes me wanna change channels
    U can only get 1000 points from alliance help. You can only use 15 items in alliance events. Put a 5 or 10 gift cap per day on it. Most times when u need a gift it’s just to get u over a wall anyway. One or two revives to beat the boss. One energy to finish a level. Somebody gifting 100 dollars worth of stuff to multiple people should have been a red flag in the first place and they should have been banned. Not the entire community punished bcuz of one persons b.s.
    A limit of 3 gifts a day would easily solve what I assume the issue is
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 1,014
    Where are all your Units going to ? Avoid just buying all this Useless PC or Uncollected crystals that have very bad drop rates for anything meaningful. Units have much better value to use for things that are really needed.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 270
    Wont come back.

They are HUGE cheaters in this game, I can blame Kabam for many things, but this one they add to do it. They lost a lot of cheddar over this.

As I understood, hackers would have their accounts going doing arena non-stop and gather huge amounts of units. Then send ressources to people in the game in exchange of a PayPall , or other mean of payment.

We agree that this is a business, and loosing money this way, hurts a business. Too bad every honest player has to pay the price for the actions of ruthless cheaters.
  • Bryon_502Bryon_502 Posts: 107
    So if we are getting rid of everything that gets exploited, why haven't we gotten rid of arena. There are still bots doing those. Also why have we not gotten rid of unit sales? There are still sites that offer those. But wait, let's get rid of AW seasons too, because there is still account sharing and mods going on all the time.

We can't let the bad people ruin the game for those that don't take advantage. Instead just keep.an eye on and ban accounts that extremely odd gifting patterns. If kabam sees some gifting like 2k worth of odins or revives ban that account.

I agree. Bring back gifting.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 4,740
    Bryon_502 said:

So if we are getting rid of everything that gets exploited, why haven't we gotten rid of arena. There are still bots doing those. Also why have we not gotten rid of unit sales? There are still sites that offer those. But wait, let's get rid of AW seasons too, because there is still account sharing and mods going on all the time.

We can't let the bad people ruin the game for those that don't take advantage. Instead just keep.an eye on and ban accounts that extremely odd gifting patterns. If kabam sees some gifting like 2k worth of odins or revives ban that account.

I agree. Bring back gifting.

Has to do more with illegality of what was happening.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 2,862

U can only get 1000 points from alliance help. You can only use 15 items in alliance events. Put a 5 or 10 gift cap per day on it. Most times when u need a gift it’s just to get u over a wall anyway. One or two revives to beat the boss. One energy to finish a level. Somebody gifting 100 dollars worth of stuff to multiple people should have been a red flag in the first place and they should have been banned. Not the entire community punished bcuz of one persons b.s.

Totally hate having members like you. If you go into a quest empty, then you have to be mentally prepared to spend. Otherwise be wise and save up before attempting hard quests.

Relying on your alliance mates and keeping having to beg for gifts is shameless.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 1,710
    Just make it so you can only trade with people who have been friends or in your ally for over a month.