**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Bug

When fighting the boss in AW I experienced the following:
On account (1) I fought the boss with Tech Spidy and got the boss down a bit, then went in on account (2) to finish off. To my surprise the AW boss was back at full health, like account (1) did nothing.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Who puts a JF as main boss? Interesting choice. And I'd say restart the game to see the effect. Otherwise it's a bug that needs reporting to game team
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Who puts a JF as main boss? Interesting choice. And I'd say restart the game to see the effect. Otherwise it's a bug that needs reporting to game team

Most likely could have been the only 6* available. I saw that too. Lol.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    To each their own choices.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

that have 4* defenders so probably not a high ranked ally
    Terra said:

• g_man06g_man06 Posts: 3
    That was Kabam's response as well. "Due to their very technically complex game" I should have restarted the game, restarted my device, reset the cache, check the quality of my Internet connection, and if all else fails uninstall and reinstall the game. In other words keep trying stuff until her health bar matched on both devices. I had 3:12:52 to complete all those actions, so guess it's my fault for being impatient and wanting my champs back for other uses. Guess I'll know better next time, and hopefully have enough time left in AW to try all those options.