**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Alliance Quest Season 6 - Discussion Thread

edited May 2019 in General Discussion
Hey Summoners,

Over the last year, Alliance Quests have changed a lot. We’ve had Sentinels added, a new Season, new Minibosses, and even a new Map among other big changes, like the addition of Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Fragments.

As we move closer to our next evolution, we wanted to give you an early look at Alliance Quests: Season 6. We’re currently working on this new update to Alliance Quests, and we are hoping to launch Season 6 alongside our 23.1 release next month.

We are still working on the exact date and the contents of this update, and we will have a formal announcement with more information closer to the launch, but wanted to bring you some of the information we do know as early as possible so you can prepare yourselves for the dawn of Season 6: Mad Titan’s Wrath.

Read all about it here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/139441/early-look-alliance-quest-season-6

Remember, All of this information is subject to change.If you have feedback, please share it with us!
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,719 ★★★★★
    In the post, it talks about "Plasma debuffs" and "Passive Poisons".

Since none of those exist in the game yet, are there any plans to introduce it on a champion in the future or so? Also, I assume IW IM would just ignore the node since his plamsa is not a debuff.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Werewrym said:

Interesting changes, but we can we update war now?

Very soon. We've got some AW news coming next week.
    Sweet! A question regarding the new AQ, what are the Faltering Mind and Shatter nodes on Ebony? Perhaps I am forgetting them, but I don't remember those in the current EQ.
  • Werewrym said:

Werewrym said:

Sweet! A question regarding the new AQ, what are the Faltering Mind and Shatter nodes on Ebony? Perhaps I am forgetting them, but I don't remember those in the current EQ.
    No worries!

Faltering Mind makes Falter Effects last for an additional 3 seconds and reduce the Attackers Defensive Ability Accuracy by 100% while active, and Shatter deals a chunk of damage when he nullifies a Buff.
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Will thanos SP2 be the easy to see bubbles or random ones you can't detect
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Werewrym said:

Werewrym said:

No worries!

Faltering Mind makes Falter Effects last for an additional 3 seconds and reduce the Attackers Defensive Ability Accuracy by 100% while active, and Shatter deals a chunk of damage when he nullifies a Buff.
    Gotcha, thanks for the quick replies!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,895 ★★★★★
    Thx for a early look got be fun figth ebony mav.
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    there is no need to change map7 it just came out. especially "lionheart" on the second omega red is too much. alliance wars map hasnt been updated in forever. yet alliance quest has been updated 4-6x in the same period. theres is no need to change map7 this is a bad idea, especially since theres nothing broken or stale about it right now, unlike alliance wars which is so stale its not even funny
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Akhilxcx said:

unblockable sps on final boss wow. can't imagine a boss with unblockable at day 5 with such ahigh attack rating. well time to say goodbye alliance

Animations are same as original thanos very easy to evade specials
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    So this Thanos boss is just gonna be a reskinned Thanos right?
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    What will dorm's sig level be?
    INTEGRAL said:

"We made it 10 times harder but we will give you the same rewards"

It only a early lock so hav patient with you I’m do hops ther giv better rewards
  • ElementalSummonElementalSummon Posts: 9
    edited May 2019
    Personally believe that keeping Morningstar as a Map 5 boss with the same nodes is really lazy. Loads of champions to choose from and I don’t understand why you have to keep the same one that we’ve had for the past year...
    @Kabam Miike any answers for this?
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 546 ★★★
    Nameless Thanos should have his infinity gauntlet with less attack rating that’ll be fun or maybe a permanent war boss
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    TwmR said:

Akhilxcx said:

unblockable sps on final boss wow. can't imagine a boss with unblockable at day 5 with such ahigh attack rating. well time to say goodbye alliance

Animations are same as original thanos very easy to evade specials
    the only thing you can do is block even if you take insane block damage while facing huge lag which still isn't fixed

Really not looking forward to Hyperion with Spite AND Oscillate. Hyperion with either one is awful already.

Giving a final AQ boss Aspect of Evolution seems like a bad idea. That node really becomes difficult to fight against over long fights. Thanos already has natural attack reduction for the opponent. Add that on to AoE and you'll be hitting for 20 damage a pop. Good luck taking him down in 3 minutes.

It the esay thona you can use bleed champ ect to make it esay aa etc.