**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

PLEASE IMPROVE THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF WORDS/LETTERS IN CHAT.

It gets on my nerves when I want to explain something or say a full sentence when I'm messaging other players on global or alliance chat and I run out of letters to use. It complicates so much stuff and confuses things. Does anyone else feel this way or just me.

PLEASE IMPROVE THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF WORDS/LETTERS IN CHAT. 9 votes

Please let me right more in chat.
77% 7 votes
I'm fine with the current amount of characters I can use
22% 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    The limitations of words ingame is stupid, Most messages need to be shortened down due to limitations. And the physical display of the size of textbooks allow for way more. The increase in text box size is long overdue
  • Options
    KeatonduddingKeatondudding Posts: 23
    Exactly. Hopefully this is noticed.
  • Options
    It will likely be ignored since Kabam is the most tone-deaf company I've ever seen. Completely ignoring requests and other things that would make the game better is instantly swept under the rug. And the forums aint no help since they shove non active threads way down in the archives to be forgotten. Kabam has a lot to do to regain the player bases favour in the coming months
  • Options
    KeatonduddingKeatondudding Posts: 23
    The only thing I've seen kabam do is have a go and close my discussion because I put it in the wrong section lol
  • Options

The only thing I've seen kabam do is have a go and close my discussion because I put it in the wrong section lol

Exactly my point. They say they want constructive opinions about what to do in the game but shutdown everything they don't like
  • Options
    Ironlung1Ironlung1 Posts: 5
    Yes it does get frustrating as hell especially when you're the leader and have to explain something then it comes out to like 4-5 messages please fix