**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Power Stone Enhanced Hulk is So Fun to play!

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
Great job Kabam, this guy is genuinely Fun to play! Not as broken as Enhanced Captain America but definitely up there and more fun then the Parry Spam. Stacking Furies and Damage Reduction then throwing down massive Special Stun Combos, just satisfying.

Comments

• Options
    Boilingsi_siBoilingsi_si Posts: 37
    I agree
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    Almost want the old difficulty back to see how Hulk would do.... almost.
  • Options
    Alexgt85Alexgt85 Posts: 30
    edited May 2019
    Yeah i wish there was some tough content I could take on with him, having a 5/65 Hulk. But it's fun to run through the Collect the stones mission
  • Options

This is how hulk should be regularly

I agree, probably would need to reduce that 100% Energy Resistance to say 50% or make it scale with each Bar of Power you have like the Physical Resistance.
  • Options
    Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★

This is how hulk should be regularly

I agree, probably would need to reduce that 100% Energy Resistance to say 50% or make it scale with each Bar of Power you have like the Physical Resistance.
    Yeah a little reduction in some areas to keep a little fair of course. But I’m loving him right now lol
  • Options
    Yeah I feel like it'd be a waste to just completely do away with these added effects after the Events ends... It wouldn't be hard at all to take a few bits from their Stone Enhancements and apply them to their Base Abilities, and would finally give these older Champions some more use. I find it odd how Kabam wants us to use these older or lesser used Champions yet don't Rework them or even just give them a little Buff, they also don't increase the Rank Up Materials you gain from the Events yet expect you to have Loads of spare Materials to Rank Up whoever you want even if you'd only use them in this one specific quest at this one specific time...
  • Options
    Lol I love it, Dormammu can't damage Power Stone Enhanced Hulk at all because of the 100% Energy Resistance.
  • Options
    Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    edited May 2019
    Did epic with a R2 3* and I saw Seatin do it with a 1* lol. Its real fun to use him though. Makes you wonder should they have nerfed it but you won't get any complaints from me
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Did epic with a R2 3* and I saw Seatin do it with a 1* lol. Its real fun to use him though. Makes you wonder should they have nerfed it but you won't get any complaints from me

I doubt it calls for a nerf. There are only 2 Quests you can use them in. Most of us have finished the second.
  • Options
    Although I would have though it was bomb if we could have used them against Thanos. Lol.
  • Options
    Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193

I doubt it calls for a nerf. There are only 2 Quests you can use them in. Most of us have finished the second.
    No I'm talking about how they nerfed the difficulty on this event earlier this month.
  • Options

No I'm talking about how they nerfed the difficulty on this event earlier this month.
    Oh, well...yes. Have you tried Domino or Havok on Epic? That was erm, fun? Lol.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,647 Guardian
    edited May 2019
    5/50 Hulk cleaned up what I didn't have the patience for 4/40 Cap to do on Cap's +200% Power Gain path.
    Hulk can just hit toe-to-toe with them and then trade SP3's with them, only losing 5% on each SP3. Great fun.

Used Hulk on the next path (Domino Havok) too. Will just avoid using him on Thing path looks like.
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Alexgt85 said:

Yeah i wish there was some tough content I could take on with him, having a 5/65 Hulk. But it's fun to run through the Collect the stones mission

Use 2* Hulk in Epic . ;)

I cleared Master with my 2* hulk ... no items used .. LOL

I think I found the main trick though ... I see many using their specials, but if you save your power, he has 75% physical resist at full power ..
    plus the 100% energy resist flat ..

and + more physical resist as he gets lower health ..

well, you don't bother blocking .. :P you just "HULK SMASH"!!
    LOL
  • Options
    dot_ditto said:

Alexgt85 said:

Use 2* Hulk in Epic . ;)

I cleared Master with my 2* hulk ... no items used .. LOL

I think I found the main trick though ... I see many using their specials, but if you save your power, he has 75% physical resist at full power ..
    plus the 100% energy resist flat ..

and + more physical resist as he gets lower health ..

well, you don't bother blocking .. :P you just "HULK SMASH"!!
    LOL
    Well the Specials can double all your current Furies, so it depends on who you're fighting.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,647 Guardian
    Hulk (SP cost 50% less power) against Jugg (+200 Power Gain). Hulk Indestructable/Unstoppable after Jugg does his SP3, then you just trade hits and SP3's back and forth a few times :smile:
    No worrying about baiting Jugg SP1/2, just keep smashing on him.
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Love this hulk.... i agree this is how hulk should be in the game
  • Options
    You don't even have to Block against Dormammu, he can't deal Any Damage to you because of the 100% Energy Resistance.
  • Options
    We should start a petition to buff hulk and throw in magneto while we’re at it. In fact I would be more than happy to have this hulk and the stun abilities removed. This hulk plays how hulk should be. Hulk is actually the only thing I’ve enjoyed about this entire awful event lol.
  • Options

We should start a petition to buff hulk and throw in magneto while we’re at it. In fact I would be more than happy to have this hulk and the stun abilities removed. This hulk plays how hulk should be. Hulk is actually the only thing I’ve enjoyed about this entire awful event lol.

There's nothing wrong with his Stun Abilities, they'd definitely have to remove the Damage Cap and Indestructible+Unstoppable though.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

There's nothing wrong with his Stun Abilities, they'd definitely have to remove the Damage Cap and Indestructible+Unstoppable though.
    You guys are suggesting this Nerf like they are gonna add these buff to hulk permanently, let's just enjoy this OP hulk as it is while we can haha.
  • Options

You guys are suggesting this Nerf like they are gonna add these buff to hulk permanently, let's just enjoy this OP hulk as it is while we can haha.
    No one said a nerf... I'm saying if they were to make the Abilities permanent, which they easily could, they'd have to remove the Damage Cap and Indestructible+Unstoppable for it to be fair...
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    True. Enjoy them while they last
  • Options
    Also apparently I missed this earlier but Dormammu's Sp3 can still deal damage to Hulk... Not sure why...
  • Options

We’re just having a fun conversation of what if scenarios. Well aware it will never be a reality.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Hulk on the power reserve node could chain sp3s over and over, Crazy fun
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Fighting that Juggernaut with hulk is so much fun