**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Energy Help Request Timer

I am experiencing an issue when I run out of energy and request help I am unable to see how long until I am able to request help again. Is this going on for anybody else and has it been addressed at all by Kabam?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,911 ★★★★★
    For quest energy it's 24 h between each "help" request possibility
  • MÀD_SNAKEMÀD_SNAKE Posts: 9
    Terra said:

For quest energy it's 24 h between each "help" request possibility

It's every 8 hours to ask for ally energy help . Not 24H.
  • MÀD_SNAKEMÀD_SNAKE Posts: 9
    B_Rabbitt said:

I am experiencing an issue when I run out of energy and request help I am unable to see how long until I am able to request help again. Is this going on for anybody else and has it been addressed at all by Kabam?

Same here.
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    Yeah I am aware that it is every 8 hours you are able to request energy help but the timer is not showing up anymore as it has been for the years that I have been playing this game. I am just curious if anybody else has been having this same issue and if Kabam realizes it and has any plans to fix it.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

This is a known issue that will be resolved in an upcoming update.
This discussion has been closed.