**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Namor's Class?

EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
What class do you think he'll be in? He really doesn't fit into any

Namor's Class? 132 votes

Skill
9%
WrathfulRavenTimrosPanchulon21MDarwishXxOriginalxXTopCat87MeebletonDomoSlomoEtjamaThicco_ModeBenQcSlayerNTT6688846993 12 votes
Mutant
71%
GamerJh_DezBigPoppaCBONEDrZolarazielErza_Scarletsfu_koraxCrkwestFrostyAce_03belli300AxeCopFireCristalmanadqqedfyvrTerraSundance_2099Magrailothosmughal96Geekcode21Lvernon15 94 votes
Cosmic
3%
HENRIQUE_FORTEFR33_HUG5XN0nameXKalantakbigchungus21_ 5 votes
Tech
1%
May_The_WayRichardCranium 2 votes
Science
3%
DRTOMitchell35Nick1109MbizzREiiGN15 5 votes
Mystic
10%
DrOctavius2_2DarkZenSIlverProfessorBajjsbwuqjwnebAlCapone2727HeadrollerOsfan8JyotishkaJohn757Wozzy101mishfuLegendKiller00MawrCalleach 14 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Mutant
    Hes the first mutant. if I recall correctly he's a mutant/cosmic due to terrigen mists, might be wrong. He should be Mutant however imo. Most likely will be likr Karnak with mutant first and cosmic second
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The short-tempered Mutant King of Atlantis....

That doesn’t leave room for much speculation.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Cosmic
    Terra said:

Hes the first mutant. if I recall correctly he's a mutant/cosmic due to terrigen mists, might be wrong. He should be Mutant however imo. Most likely will be likr Karnak with mutant first and cosmic second

Inhuman Mutant is more apt for him. And since all the inhumans (except Karnak) are cosmic, it makes sense for Namor to be cosmic.

Science as the secondary. Over the course of Namor’s history in comics; he was experimented on. Lost his memories. Was the villain to the original Human Torch (during the golden age of comics).

Mutant
    FR33_HUG5 said:

Terra said:

Inhuman Mutant is more apt for him. And since all the inhumans (except Karnak) are cosmic, it makes sense for Namor to be cosmic.

Science as the secondary. Over the course of Namor’s history in comics; he was experimented on. Lost his memories. Was the villain to the original Human Torch (during the golden age of comics).

From his source material he is a human/atlantean/mutant hybrid. I was mistaken about the terrigen mists. I feel he would be Mutant first, and Science second, like you said however
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    He's a mutant. This is his entire shtick.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Ah fuckles... he will be either mutant or cosmic, two classes that have been getting too much attention recently. I hope they make him mystic because that class is mostly ****
    Mutant

Ah fuckles... he will be either mutant or cosmic, two classes that have been getting too much attention recently. I hope they make him mystic because that class is mostly ****

Well it's Kabam, and since they Work with Marvel he can be any class. Remember the argument that Dock Ock should have been science when he was released? And this poll ain't official, it only shows what the community thinks
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    I scared because someone actually said tech
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    Tech
    Obviously tech 🤷‍♂️
  • NTT6688846993NTT6688846993 Posts: 37
    Skill
    Aqua man?
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Mutant
    Confirmed mutant
  • He is Marvel's first Mutant. So.... 🙄
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    Mutant

Uhh quake is inhuman... she’s science. Just pointing out that dude above said all inhumans are cosmic lol.

she's only Inhuman on TV. In the comics she is the result of Mr Hyde's serum interacting with unactivated Inhuman DNA from her mother. Which was a retcon. When she was created she was solely a mutate from her father's serum.
  • MorgothMelkorMorgothMelkor Posts: 95
    Mutant

Uhh quake is inhuman... she’s science. Just pointing out that dude above said all inhumans are cosmic lol.

she's only Inhuman on TV. In the comics she is the result of Mr Hyde's serum interacting with unactivated Inhuman DNA from her mother. Which was a retcon. When she was created she was solely a mutate from her father's serum.
    she is an inhuman in comics as well... but just like karnak she never went through terrigenesis... her genetic abilities were activated by her father's unstable DNA
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Terra said:

Well it's Kabam, and since they Work with Marvel he can be any class. Remember the argument that Dock Ock should have been science when he was released? And this poll ain't official, it only shows what the community thinks
    I know that I created the poll lol. Just saying he will most likely be mutant/cosmic