**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Would you rather partner with Thanos or Captain America

Would you rather partner with Thanos or Captain America 64 votes

Thanos
32%
Jh_DezBigPoppaCBONErazielVceeLosspikGreifmaster911M1k0rinDuke_SilverRasiloverDONZALOOG1234TheLegend27Denzel116Beyond00_EtjamaCtuchikDrooped2ChampSlayerLethalProtectorLOUISIANIMAL225Wade420wilson69 21 votes
Captain America
67%
ArcDeAngelusWhododo872Haji_SaabChriz4061abiew78Sai_7Turbomech85NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEA l p h aLilMaddogHTSceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsG0311DonnymeijKittenPrimeLordRaymond3Manar198xVoltolosZombieZeddFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 43 votes

Comments

• PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Captain America
    What does this mean like as ingame or in the movie in that case Cap all the way
  • DeathShooter85DeathShooter85 Posts: 38
    Captain America
    Movies
  • DeathShooter85DeathShooter85 Posts: 38
    Captain America
    And game
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,997 ★★★★★
    Movies and the game are separate universe's and hold different opinions and meanings for each character. In IW thanos is basically a motivated monk, only willing to hurt those who get in the way of his goal, but in game he's a genocidal maniac. Captain America is basically the same however
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Captain America
    Thanos would not hesitate to throw me down a cliff....

Cap would jump on a live grenade to save me.
  • PrimeDudePrimeDude Posts: 10
    cap fan boy right here
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Captain America
    Let's see ones a Sociopathic Genocidal Maniac that thinks himself as a hero while literally killing abunch of people because he thinks it's nessecary.
    And the others big a purple. Nah I'm just kidding cap 100% it would be a lot of fun being with this guy over the dude who would probably just have one of his mindless kidnapped aliens deal with me.
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Thanos
    Get some cool **** by teaming with thanos
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    Thanos
    Why not.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Thanos
    Definitely movie thanos
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Thanos
    People are overrated we could probably do with dropping half of them, Thanos all the way!
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Thanos
    2014 Thanos with the helicopter blade sword
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,997 ★★★★★
    Denzel116 said:

2014 Thanos with the helicopter blade sword

The sword is from the Thanoscopter
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Thanos
    As Long as I stay on his good side, I’m never gonna have to worry about a thing in my life. Plus he’s Thanos, so.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Captain America

As Long as I stay on his good side, I’m never gonna have to worry about a thing in my life.

Except the Avengers cutting your hand off, throwing you out of a spaceship, stabbing you with your own weapon or using your own killing machine against you. Or Thanos throwing you off a cliff because he needs to.