**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WHICH 5* DUNGEON CRYSTAL IS THE BEST?

LordGenesisLordGenesis Posts: 292 ★★★
So I’m about 3k artifacts away from my first ever 5* dungeon crystal. I’m probably gonna open it this weekend, so I was wondering which crystal I should go for.
I already have a 5* SL that I’d love to awaken, so there’s that to consider...

WHICH 5* DUNGEON CRYSTAL IS THE BEST? 48 votes

5* Genesis Crystal
25%
BuckeyeKPKayne34SpiderCoolscx23433LordRaymond3EthanGamerTehsigzorzeggistaBabyMiikeCaptainPollDfour24TheInfinty 12 votes
5* Evolution Crystal
8%
RazorDevilHendrossRehan010_Etjama 4 votes
5* War Crystal
12%
thetaman23JadedAKTEKCUBDenzel116DeathShooter85 6 votes
5* Nightmare Crystal
6%
zhara_2000Duke_SilverTony886 3 votes
5* Death Crystal
37%
AjavedTrakazTerraBpn88855Darkrider05Lvernon15Charlie_SceneLittle_Crocodili29IvarTheBonelessSpidey99IronpeasantMiStaLovaZuroTRONG94FreeToPlay_21AkwjsudifOctoberstackUnFazedSkull 18 votes
5* Chaos Crystal
10%
SiddhantKwatraUnsilentBeatleraoSavageYeti2631AATT 5 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    5* Death Crystal
    Most are a hit or a miss. Atleast you can get mostly decent champs in this one
  • DeathShooter85DeathShooter85 Posts: 38
    5* War Crystal
    Hey I got a 4 star champ from this and it is now my best guy because I’ve leveled him up to rank 3
  • MadTitanMadTitan Posts: 19
    Neither, they all suck compared to dung crystals offered in the past... You have like 2% chance to actually get the champion that is worth of grinding dungeons for almost a month. That's pathetic. Kabam way at it's purest.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    5* War Crystal
    MadTitan said:

Neither, they all suck compared to dung crystals offered in the past... You have like 2% chance to actually get the champion that is worth of grinding dungeons for almost a month. That's pathetic. Kabam way at it's purest.

Since when is 1/10 = 2%?

To op I went for exclusive champs. Black widow or Doctor strange. But that’s because I have almost all the rest. I think the archangel crystal whichever it’s called is the best one.

Edit: war crystal- 60% chance to grab a decent champ. More if you include venompool he can be decent if you have no other good cosmic champ.
  • MadTitanMadTitan Posts: 19
    Jaded said:

MadTitan said:

Since when is 1/10 = 2%?

To op I went for exclusive champs. Black widow or Doctor strange. But that’s because I have almost all the rest. I think the archangel crystal whichever it’s called is the best one.

Edit: war crystal- 60% chance to grab a decent champ. More if you include venompool he can be decent if you have no other good cosmic champ.
    I admit, I shot that number just out of my mind, there is no math behind it, but point is not even 10% of those champs in this badge of dungeon crystals are actually worth of month of grinding dungeons. Chaos crystal is perfect example. Besides, you're lucky guy if you still believe that in Evolution crystal, for example, chances for Corvus and Iron Patriot are actually BOTH 10% :smiley: but whatever...
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    5* Genesis Crystal
    Basic is the best
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    5* Genesis Crystal
    MadTitan said:

Def is worth it for the 5 star shards, gold and a 20% to get a gamechanger with a 40% roughly chance to get a decent champ from each crystal. It is worth it if you do dungeons with a friend tho since I can usually smash milestones within the first 20 to 30 mins.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i went for a basic and i pulled blade, so i'm not gona vote
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    5* Genesis Crystal
    Depends on who ya need or want. With Cap IW and OR who don't _have_ to be duped to be good, genesis is pretty decent. For your first one maybe go for the 22k generic instead of 27k gems, quantity over potential qaulity/potential ****
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    5* Genesis Crystal
    BuckeyeKP said:

Depends on who ya need or want. With Cap IW and OR who don't _have_ to be duped to be good, genesis is pretty decent. For your first one maybe go for the 22k generic instead of 27k gems, quantity over potential qaulity/potential ****

This was made 3 months ago these champs were not in the crystal at the time

• EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    5* Genesis Crystal
    Worst you can get from genesis crystal is Phoenix who is not to bad of a character. You can also get carnage, capiw, Corvus, and sabretooth from the crystal.