**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where are you in your progression of the game?

2»

Comments

• UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    Cavalier
    Powering through six quests to get Cavalier was way worth it. Just under a year of playing. Also my first month 100% UC EQ and r5 my first 5* (Medusa). Looking forward to 6.2. Have already begun the slog of going for Elder's Bane.
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    Cavalier
    working on elder's bane
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    End Game (100% all acts and chapters so far)
    The only things I haven't 100% is LoL and V1, I could just don't have the time and saving units is impossible for my impatient nature.

Also V1 is a cashgrab if I've ever seen one.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Very very bored this last month is where i am. Bring on some new content.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    6.2 can't come fast enough
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    Uncollected
    Been Uncollected for a long time, took a break from the game but came back and have been busting out the story. Only have 3 quests left in all of Act 5, one of them being the Collector's quest. I am busting out the Halls of Healing currently to save my units and after these are over I am going to hopefully finish it up within a couple weeks.
  • STShortySTShorty Posts: 101
    UHJ69 said:

Powering through six quests to get Cavalier was way worth it. Just under a year of playing. Also my first month 100% UC EQ and r5 my first 5* (Medusa). Looking forward to 6.2. Have already begun the slog of going for Elder's Bane.

Congrats, hard work pays off
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Uncollected
    Im uncollected and can't be bothered continuing 5.3 as im too lazy lol
  • ToxicBladeToxicBlade Posts: 62
    Uncollected
    ZeepZorp said:

Stuck on 5.2.4 with the masochism nodes.

Yeah I just recently became uncollected and that was definitely the worst part other than the collector.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Uncollected
    Do u have dexterity and parry? You should be able to make it to 5.2.1 with that roster set. Try watching some mastery build vids

One weird thing I realized is I have like 5 4/40s and 1 5/50 and I can't get passed act 4

• MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Uncollected

I'm stuck on 5.1.1

I was stuck there for AWHILE, once I got into it I realized the key to that quest is FAST damage. I was intimidated for awhile but some decent regen champs mixed with damage champs will get u thru it... the rest of 5.1 is not as bad as that quest I promise! That was hardest one for me too until I just powered thru it