**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* awakened Rhino in AW boss - what chance do I have?

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
Cap OG rank 4, Wolverine sig 60, Drax rank 3.

Just trying to get a decent fight. Rhino's dash and unblockable is a real pain. Keep close to prevent the dash? Or hide at the other side of the screen and then what?

Help needed.
Thanks.

Comments

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    watch the unblockable and dash back when it occurs. you got this
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I always play aggressive to corner him. the dash becomes a non issue. then bait specials. risky at first but pays off
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Try to stay close to him. Attack in when he is blocking to close the gap. Bait sp1 to chain together combos.
  • Best way to fight any rhino is to be up close and personal. It may take a bit of practice, but you eventually get the hang of being in his face 24/7
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Rhino will be stun immune, so means
    1/ let Rhino hit 4 times, evade the heavy and strike back (takes damage on block)
    2/ evade when Rhino dash and strike [this one I need weeks and weeks of practise]

Any other method?

• Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    Rhino will be stun immune, so means
    1/ let Rhino hit 4 times, evade the heavy and strike back (takes damage on block)
    2/ evade when Rhino dash and strike [this one I need weeks and weeks of practise]

Any other method?

i follow you method 1 for rhino and also for jugg/uc which is why i use my wwii and then always use my l1..... block damage is very small with wwii
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    Many thanks for all tips.

Unfortunately, I was KOed at tile 49 by Nightcrawler. Sigh.
    More learning to play needed.

• BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    For Rhino you can practice 4.4 ( I think) RTTL Rhino who is all debuff immune and look up RTTL guides for how to fight him. Saw you died, but since Rhino doesn't get MD like a Juggy would you just absolutely evade everything so the unblockable is no issue (no blocking whatsoever). Hit into his block a lot to push him back and push his power bar to 1 or 2. His heavies and specials are easy to avoid and the you rush back in for a combo. You want him to have a bar of power.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Probably slim to none buddy. Rhino always wrecks me with that unblockable horn ****