**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War diffence

If we place champ in war with synergy it's realy work on opponent or not

Comments

• RAHUL7275RAHUL7275 Posts: 7
    Like thing with champion the thing going unstop when going knock down
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    No. These were disabled years ago.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,162 ★★★★
    That was because champs were not visible and could not prep the attacker. Now with limited non visible champs it might be worth reconsidering
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,166 ★★★★★
    SandeepS said:

That was because champs were not visible and could not prep the attacker. Now with limited non visible champs it might be worth reconsidering

Nah becasse ther stil 5 node ther totalt hide
  • ViolentEdViolentEd Posts: 11
    @kabam anyone Are the team synergies working in war for defense placement? Am working on a team for war defense but need to know if I am just wasting resources that woud be better used on someone else.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Basic synergies like more health or damage work. Unique ones does not, to my knowledge
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,162 ★★★★
    Currently no synergies work in war. Only nodes impact champs
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,426 ★★★★
    the day Heimdalls synergy starts working in AW defense will indeed be a fun day on the message boards everywhere
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    They synergies are so ridiculous now it would be a nightmare idea, also there would be no way to see what’s active and isn’t
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,240 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    ViolentEd said:

@kabam anyone Are the team synergies working in war for defense placement? Am working on a team for war defense but need to know if I am just wasting resources that woud be better used on someone else.

Synergies have been disabled for now because they haven't come to a conclusion on what to do about the newer ones. They would definitely affect War in a large way.
  • RAHUL7275RAHUL7275 Posts: 7
    Thanks to every one to help me