**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it worth grinding 12k units for the Act 6 deal for...

RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
Someone that is just getting their first 5/65 ? I have 3500 units and with the F4 daily event, thought i´d finally kill crossbones using the 20% revives with blade ( with gr and starky synergy ) and then get cavalier
So , is it worth grinding for the deal and then becoming Cavalier or should Is it better just being Cavalier now ?

Comments

• Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    8500 more units is a lot to grind for and will take some time but if you can, I think it's a pretty good deal. Those R5 resources are great (although random), and you do get a good chunk of items to use for helping 100% exploring the rest of the chapter 6.1. I got it (via units I grinded out) and have 10k+ units ready if another similar offer comes around for 6.2.

My r5 gem pull was a mutant and collecting dust trying to get a good one worthy enough to use it on. :'(
  • Options
    ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180

8500 more units is a lot to grind for and will take some time but if you can, I think it's a pretty good deal. Those R5 resources are great (although random), and you do get a good chunk of items to use for helping 100% exploring the rest of the chapter 6.1. I got it (via units I grinded out) and have 10k+ units ready if another similar offer comes around for 6.2.

My r5 gem pull was a mutant and collecting dust trying to get a good one worthy enough to use it on. :'(

Go Namor grinding with those units my dude. He looks mad.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    I grinded arena like crazy and bought it. Got a skill right after I had used my variant 2 4->5 skill on Ægon. Holding it for now, but I do have Blade, GP, Masacre and HE I'm considering. Would drop it on Nick Fury probably but don't have him. Overall I kinda wish I had passed. Not to excited about my skill choices currently but something good may come along.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I think definitely worth it.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Considering how long it would take me to get the units l, I didn't try to do it, but plenty of players seem to think it's worth it. I can beat a ton of content with 12k units. I would go for clearing content first personally.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,661 Guardian
    RaveNN said:

Someone that is just getting their first 5/65 ? I have 3500 units and with the F4 daily event, thought i´d finally kill crossbones using the 20% revives with blade ( with gr and starky synergy ) and then get cavalier
    So , is it worth grinding for the deal and then becoming Cavalier or should Is it better just being Cavalier now ?

I guess it depends on how long it would take. I did the grind, and I was starting almost from scratch but I could get it in less than two months with a much (much, much) higher than normal arena grind. I'd say it is probably worth it if you can grind the units in a reasonable amount of time. Also, if you're someone that buys special offers like those that might come along on July 4, it might also be worth waiting until then. Between grinding for a month and buying unit deals, you could get to 12k by then. If you aren't antsy to complete Cavalier, it might make sense to at least see what your situation is on July 4.