**KNOWN ISSUE**
Currently, Alliance Prestige (as it concerns Alliance Quests) is not taking Relic Prestige into account. If possible, we are working to address this for the next round of Alliance Quests but will have more information for you when it is available.
Due to issues affecting Alliance Quests, we will be cancelling the current series of Alliance Quests. For more information, including compensation information, read more here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/320306/cancelling-alliance-quests-november-24-2022/

6.2 Mister Sinister [MERGED THREADS]

AndiYTDEAndiYTDE Posts: 424 ★★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
Maybe I´m missing something here, but we needa poison immune champion who constantly generates furies. I only see two champions here: Hyperion and awakened Medusa. Seems a little bit niche to me. Anything I´m missing?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    you can use any poison immune and bring synergy to get the fury, or quake
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    There was something else similar to this that mentioned Ghulk with Heimdall and Angela, AMD OG Hulk has furies too.
  • B4nanaJoB4nanaJo Posts: 87
    I’m stumped with this one as well.

If it wasn’t Mr sinister I’d accept dealing 10% damage and sign up for a long fight with a poison immune but don’t even think that’s even possible with his healing...
  • The problem is that if you don't have a fury you heal him... he heals for the real damage not the Caustic Temper damage... it's impossible without a medusa/hyperion or the heimdall sinergy with any other poison immunes
  • B4nanaJoB4nanaJo Posts: 87
    Going to try with a r3 She Hulk - wish me luck
  • BstrawsmaBstrawsma Posts: 21
    Aegon works for mr sinister can shrug off the poison and can generate fury buffs
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    I did it with quake and brought heimdall and Angela for permanent fury synergy
  • ChenChen Posts: 115
    Not a ton of options out there for ppl who don't have 5* heimdall with 5* angela/hela. Next best option is probably Hyperion and unit man. Well designed node as usual. They like that 90% damage reduction number...change it to 50% like in map 7.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,076 ★★★★★
    Chen said:

Not a ton of options out there for ppl who don't have 5* heimdall with 5* angela/hela. Next best option is probably Hyperion and unit man. Well designed node as usual. They like that 90% damage reduction number...change it to 50% like in map 7.

Caustic temper is still 90% reduction in map 7
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,303 ★★★
    Used a good amount of revives against sinister with hyperion
    That overclock node is really annoying
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Werewrym said:

Yeah this fight is trash... Unless you have 5* Heimdall and Angela you are going to be spending a heck of a lot of items.

I only have heimdall, will he do?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,128 ★★★★★

Werewrym said:

Yeah this fight is trash... Unless you have 5* Heimdall and Angela you are going to be spending a heck of a lot of items.

No
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 Guardian

Werewrym said:

No you have to have angela for the synergy. The synergy between her and Heimdall allows you to generate a fury buff.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

Werewrym said:

You'll need either Angela or hela with heimdall
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 651 ★★★
    Credit to @_ASDF_ for the suggestion on an earlier thread related to OG Hulk, but yes, I just two shot him with Ghulk carrying Heimdall and Angela for the fury synergy.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,013 ★★★★★
    Hulk rag is good option
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,483 ★★★★★
    Aegon did the job for me
This discussion has been closed.