**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aw Season 10 - New Map + no New Rewards?

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
Will we expect to see a refresh of rewards?

Playing a new map, with new nodes, new mechanics, yet rewards are still the same as it was...

They havent been updated rewards since season 1 and at that time the rewards was good,t5b actually ment something and with the new map...should come with newer and better rewards,

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Have you been away or something? They are updating the rewards in season 11.
  • Options

We talking about now... season 10
  • Options

We talking about now... season 10
    I know what you are talking about. When they announced season 10 and the new map/nodes, they said they will update the rewards in season 11 when they introduce the global node mechanic for AW. Of course the community was in a uproar because season 10 wasn't updated and it's "harder". They made pretty clear what the plan is.
  • Options
    I get that but what im sayjng is that season 10 bringing all new nodes, it shouldnt be same rewards as season 1-9, as someone who plays in high tiers of wars it matters,new map yet we have to play around these nodes yet rewards and effort to go for it doesnt match.

Not everyone cares for aw now...players wont care “until” rewards are changed.

Just like when aw season first started, all people care was about gettjng aw rewards, we all know its been outdated for to long.

I predict people will start caring when rewards are finally update.
  • Options
    You aren't bringing anything new to the conversation that hasn't already been said. The entire announcement thread is filled with your exact comments. The fact is, they aren't doing new rewards until Season 11. Not before. We all know the new nodes are "difficult". Right now I'm playing in Tier 2 and honestly, it hasn't been that bad.
  • Options
    again, all im saying is THAT rewards are long overdue,

yet they decided to make new map without changing any of the rewards

Not bad? Guess u havent faced real nodes with real champs that make them bs.

• Options

again, all im saying is THAT rewards are long overdue,

yet they decided to make new map without changing any of the rewards

Not bad? Guess u havent faced real nodes with real champs that make them bs.

Tier 1 and 2 have the same nodes. I don't take that path but my ally mate was able to get past it.

Everyone agrees that AW need tweeking. But really, people have been screaming for rewards updates since season 1.