**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This is your average dungeon player folkss

TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

This lad had more total PI than I had and he lost 2 champs to a yellowjacket with no nodes. I really wish you can pair with randoms that have the same skill level as yourself. For example conqueror, uncollected and cavalier. Also I wish that champ timer resets if you dont complete more than 1 dungeon or something that doesnt destroy by heart based solely on who I pair up with.

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

This lad had more total PI than I had and he lost 2 champs to a yellowjacket with no nodes. I really wish you can pair with randoms that have the same skill level as yourself. For example conqueror, uncollected and cavalier. Also I wish that champ timer resets if you dont complete more than 1 dungeon or something that doesnt destroy by heart based solely on who I pair up with.

while the rest probably would be cool, champ resets would probably be out because it could be abused to keep running using the same champs.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Just because a summoner is cavalier or uncollected, doesn’t make them automatically have any higher skill level. I feel like you could still get matched with duds.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    This is why you shouldn't do random matchmaking. 90% of the time they dont listen to node takedowns or can't fight worth anything.
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    U should learn that random matchmaking is never good,

if u ever played moba, or even a cod, random teammates its random teammates.

use your ally, find people on line chat, or even find someone in global chat
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,428 ★★★★

1) can't control internet connectivity of yourself or whomever you match up with
    2) can't control distracted gaming of others
    3) can't know if the player of the account was the individual who built the account
    4) not pictured: instances where you may have not lived up to your partners play level

If you don't have several accounts and devices to play dungeons with yourself, next best is to hit the boards and locate those with at least a high dungeon level. In the least that may lessen the odds of a dud session.
  • Options
    B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    If you are having trouble with a random match-up, coordinate with your alliance mates or real life friends and smash out dungeons with them.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    For the people commenting, I do pair with alliance mates and only had 2 milestones left and none of them were free when I was so thought why not go for randoms. Also your progression in the game is the best way to test someones skill. 99% of the time a cavalier player would be better skilled at the game than someone who hasnt comepleted Act 4 yet.
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Same with me in the morning , when i was playing dungeon he not listening and removing easy buffs for node and making fight worse for me
  • Options
    AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    I've made a few post exactly like this and suggesting the same thing.. no response