Options

Trading up

Drünk3nMâst3rDrünk3nMâst3r Posts: 2
edited June 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Just curious to see if there is a way for a trade up option to be added to the game. Example of this would be something like this:

Player has a 3 star Blade that is maxed out completely maxed rank and maxed signature ability and would like to have the 4 star version because they do not currently have it or they do but do not have the signature ability unlocked. They would be able to trade in the 3 star for the 4 star either to get it or to unlock the signature ability of that particular champion. Of course the player would still have to rank and duplicate the champ to max that one out, but it could be helpful to players wanting to advance in the game. Same for the 4 star to 5 star and 5 star to 6 star. I think this would be a great addition to the game since trading with one another is not an option at least a player could trade up their own champs to improve their current rosters.

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,063 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Lmao. No. 3* will never be tradeable to a higher tier. Ever.
    There is a reason for specific crystals to exist. Don't know where you got this idea and thought itd be a good one
  • Options
    bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    kabam's logic is and always will be, If it don't make dollars, It don't make sense.
  • Options
    Drünk3nMâst3rDrünk3nMâst3r Posts: 2
    Terra - Yes, I understand the different tiers of crystals, but you still have to work to get the champs ranked up and 100% signature ability. So, why not have a trade up system since we can’t trade with other Summoners. It didn’t seem like a very bad idea. I know money would probably have to be involved and if they so needed to charge people for it they could apply a fee to the up trade.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,944 Guardian
    Nobody would need to put up the 80m+ scores in Feature 5* Arena anymore. Just grab the new heroes with a simple 3* Arena and then convert them time and again until they are max 6*. Sounds good to me :smile: