**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I love Rogue but am I the only one who thinks she sort of hits like a pillow?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
Now I really do love Rogue her, Medusa, and Domino are my favorites and I've learned how to play good with Rogue I play the best with her than any other champion and I've always thought to myself that her attack is low but I never minded it because I could play her good and knowing the kill would be take longer wouldn't really bother me so I'm just wondering what you guys think I would love for Kabam to give her more attack.

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think her crit rate might be a little higher than average
  • Options
    Terra said:

She's more for decent Powercontrol and substaniabillity then damage. But not every champ needs to have god tier damage

Thats true
  • Options
    binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    All power control champions have the same problem they don't hit hard like vision ,magik.
  • Options
    Yeah that's what I always thought her regen makes up for it like I said I still lover her she's a favorite.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Rogue can hit perfectly hard. Just steal someone's Fury's.
  • Options
    IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    Rogue needs a buff to her attack or an extension on her buff steal. I rank 4 my rogue for aq and seriously i cannot take down the final boss on MAP3 AQ without timing out at least once. My maxed 4* scarlet witch and 4* star-lord and pretty much any other maxed 4* can take him down in one attempt but my rogue struggles to get 66% of his health down.

Her buff steal blows. You cant hold on to any buffs for long. By the time she steals a buff the opponent Lets loose a special attack and almost every special attack in the game now lasts longer than her timer.

I was excited to rank 4 my 5* but im incredibly disappointed at how a maxed 4* can easily outdamage a rank 4 5* and im pretty sure half of my 4/40 4* could do the same.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    Depending on who you're fighting she can hit like crazy for example I was battling nick fury I stole his insane and I was critting 10 medium attacks
  • Options
    Basically when you go against someone with a fury buff she can hit pretty hard plus she can heal alot if you a fury on
  • Options
    That's why I took mine to r4
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Jestress said:

When she first came out, she was super fun because she could steal anyone's buffs. Then Kabam came out with "passive" buffs and, well, that was that.

Yeah, one of her main abilities gets nerfed for the sake of having passive buffs. She joins Loki in that department. :(
  • Options
    QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    Her regen, ability to shrug off any debuff super fast and great power control make her an all round amazing champ. As for damage, fight against any fury champ, node that grants fury (like rage) or extra power node (strike back) and she can hot hard or simply spam L2 after L2 and that makes her DPS actually really high. She can solo AQ bosses noded. Attack is fine given all her ultility.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    SparkAlot said:

Jestress said:

When she first came out, she was super fun because she could steal anyone's buffs. Then Kabam came out with "passive" buffs and, well, that was that.

Yeah, one of her main abilities gets nerfed for the sake of having passive buffs. She joins Loki in that department. :(
    Ronan does as well
  • Options
    C4ptainC4ptain Posts: 63
    Her special 2 hits like a truck, especially if it crits. I tend to top off my health, then spam the l2 to drop the opponent.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I wish I had more than a 3* Rogue...but nope. Don’t even have 3* duped more than twice in however many years she’s been out
  • Options
    HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    My favorite arena fight right now is rogue 5* R4 against ANY tier Aegon. Throw the L1 and game over
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    I love Rogue, but her pillowhands makes her too annoying to use. I ranked her to r4 as a 5 star but I have literally never used her, the fights just take way too long. She hits even worse than Iron Fist lol, that says a lot.
    Terra said:

She's more for decent Powercontrol and substaniabillity then damage. But not every champ needs to have god tier damage

That's true, but hitting like a pillow is a bit too much on the low-end. I think 2.5k medium crits for a 4/55 should be the bare minimum. That's about average. She hits about 1.7k now (Iron Fist hits 2k lol)
  • Options

My favorite arena fight right now is rogue 5* R4 against ANY tier Aegon. Throw the L1 and game over

Facts
  • Options
    Same with nick fury
  • Options
    LoPresti said:

I love Rogue, but her pillowhands makes her too annoying to use. I ranked her to r4 as a 5 star but I have literally never used her, the fights just take way too long. She hits even worse than Iron Fist lol, that says a lot.

Terra said:

That's true, but hitting like a pillow is a bit too much on the low-end. I think 2.5k medium crits for a 4/55 should be the bare minimum. That's about average.
    Well mine hits 2.5k mediums so maybe it's your masteries and plus she can take others fury anyways
  • Options
    I agree with what Terra said. Too many people seem to focus on damage. Damage will only get you so far. I have a 5/65 Rogue and there really isn't much she can't do. I use her for everything. She can deal with nodes that remove 100% health from bleed or poison as they only take away 30% of her health and then she can heal up the rest. She shrugs off stuns from mesmerise so fast that she can get stunned mid combo and still finish her combo. She shrugs of ANY debuff 70% faster. Combined with her healing, I think she is one of the very best immunity champs. Her power control is amazing. Strike back, power reserve or any node that grants additional power is very fun to play with her. Can spam L2s relentlessly. Her regen is boosted by power shield too as well as the furies from nodes and champs. She really doesn't need top notch damage too......however, I've gathered the data as I had this same discussion with someone a few months back. People love Blade. He said Rogue had pillow hands. I got him to beat rol WS with Blade. I did the same with Rogue. The time to kill was only a few percent less with Rogue!! Something like 3/4%. If you agree that Blade has good damage then you can't also say Rogue has poor damage.
    Her crits for me are either 4k or 5.5k or there abouts. Mine isn't a super high Sig. Her L2 can crit 3 times and it is often! Damage can therefore be as much as 16k pretty frequently. Still, not "god tier" damage but considering you can often spam L2 after L2....it's pretty good! And once again, it's not all about damage. She is useful in so many areas. Take the global nodes in 6.2.1 and 6.2.2 for example, they boost her healing. I finished my lanes for first time completion with full health and only used Rogue. Similar story for the other maps in act 6. Don't give up on her. She's seriously underrated.
  • Options
    Forgot to say, she can even heal 30k in one L1! That's not a typo. Depends on the node but it is possible. I believe the 30k was from Rage. She consistently healed 11-16k from one fury the other day. Can't remember what node provided it now but it seemed to be a much more potent fury so boosted her regen a ton.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Generally, most champs fall into one or a mixture of following categories, damage / sustain / utility.

Rogue falls into utility with some sustain so she would be a little too overpowered should her damage be high as well.

That being said, she’s an all around good champ to bring for anything with her power control, debuff duration resistance and heal.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★

Zuro said:

Facts

Actually he's right. Aegon is an awesome attacker, but he's a rubbish defender against the champs who were called 'outdated' earlier (Rogue, Loki, Ronan) because he procs a Fury every time you hit him. Now imagine Rogue copying all five (and healing a massive amount) with an SP1. She can even copy/life steal through his block!

Add in class advantage; and there's really only one way this fight is going!