**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What if... champ discussion

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
So it seems Disney are going to launch their streaming service with a “what if” cartoon, for instance Cap got the iron man suit, and his Mrs got the shield.

So what if... the OG champs the game launched with, were being released currently in today’s era of ridiculous abilities and endless pages of descriptions!

Would Wolverine just have regen? Or would he have a rage metre what would build up, and once full go unstoppable, indestructible, would he gain fury the lower his health got?

Discuss a champ who was launched at the beginning and come up with what you think the type of abilities and features they would have.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    >InB4 put in the correct thread.
    And also a cap with Ironmans suit exists in game. Civil Warrior. And I don't think any OG champs will get a buff in the near future besides those mentioned will get one by Kabam, starting with Colossus.
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    What If was originally a comic series featuring the Watcher showing different realities of what could happen in a different Marvel universe
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    This is kinda off topic but hear me out. I really enjoyed the "What if Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe?" issue. Maybe we can have an EQ similar to that except Deadpool tries to kill Kabam employees and the summoner has to stop him.
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307

This is kinda off topic but hear me out. I really enjoyed the "What if Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe?" issue. Maybe we can have an EQ similar to that except Deadpool tries to kill Kabam employees and the summoner has to stop him.

I read that one and What if Deadpool Killed Deadpool
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    Juggernaut would probably have mad unstoppable and unlockable. He would also have furies and maybe a point system.

Ronan would probably deal some sought of energy damage.

Thor would have shock damage.

Ant man now has the ability to grow in the mcu so that would probably change something.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I feel like a lot of comments here are missing the point of the post lol
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★

I feel like a lot of comments here are missing the point of the post lol

Yep I completely agree 😂😂

@Potatolegion was the only one who got it, and you obviously as you noticed 😂